• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they read the whole thread maybe they wouldnt need to ask stupid questions or they could just keep trying diff apps on the hen and see what does and doesnt brick their psp but theres a bad thing about that imagin how much blame i would get if they bricked their psp after listening to me

mp3gamefreak

Off Topic:
Sorry to burst your bubble yomomma7826 but Hellcat's Recovery Flasher does not need pandora to flash custom firmware to psp that can have custom firmware which is psp-1000's and early 2000's.

For proof that Hellcat's Recovery Flasher works without pandora here's a quote from QJ description on Hellcat's Recovery Flasher...

H E L L C A T s R e c o v e r y F l a s h e r
=====================================================
* recover semi-bricks * up-/downgrade your CFW *
* flash *ANY* CFW directely to almost any other *
* backup/restore firmware flash (not NAND dump) *
* make and restore NAND dumps *
>> all without Pandora <<
=====================================================

The link to this is http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/143300-release-recovery-flasher.html

On Topic:

Thanks Davee and Bubbletune and Team Typhoon for working on this HEN. I am very grateful. I can not wait to use PSPTUBE and Internet Browser Beta 3 by Ardatan.

yomomma7826

if they read the whole thread maybe they wouldnt need to ask stupid questions or they could just keep trying diff apps on the hen and see what does and doesnt brick their psp but theres a bad thing about that imagin how much blame you would get if they bricked their psp after listening

yeah, so if you dont think itll load and you are scared dont load it, that goes for everyone. lol, i think we should get back on topic, the moderators might get mad, so yeah. anyone else need help?

Off Topic:
Sorry to burst your bubble yomomma7826 but Hellcat's Recovery Flasher does not need pandora to flash custom firmware to psp that can have custom firmware which is psp-1000's and early 2000's.

For proof that Hellcat's Recovery Flasher works without pandora here's a quote from QJ description on Hellcat's Recovery Flasher...

The link to this is http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/143300-release-recovery-flasher.html

On Topic:

Thanks Davee and Bubbletune and Team Typhoon for working on this HEN. I am very grateful. I can not wait to use PSPTUBE and Internet Browser Beta 3 by Ardatan.

yes hah i knew it gotta run this :w00t:

thanks davee i can finnaly get back into homebrew

yomomma7826

Off Topic:

H E L L C A T s R e c o v e r y F l a s h e r
================================================== ===
* backup/restore firmware flash (not NAND dump) *
* make and restore NAND dumps *
>> all without Pandora <<
================================================== ===

On Topic:

thats exactly what i thought, its to recover old cfw semi bricks, something with a recovery menu, AKA not OFW. but yes technically i wasnt specific enough to say that it works on cfw but not ofw, thanks for correcting me, thanks for making me correct myself.

mp3gamefreak

thats exactly what i thought, its to recover old cfw semi bricks, something with a recovery menu, AKA not OFW. but yes technically i wasnt specific enough to say that it works on cfw but not ofw, thanks for correcting me, thanks for making me correct myself.

Sorry I did not want to sound rude but since people keep asking questions sometimes people make mistakes. I didn't want anyone to get the wrong info and brick their's PSP and blame it on the homebrew developer(s) who worked their butts off on their programs. So I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

Anyway I can not wait for this HEN.

jeerum

PeeruEnn
if psp3000 is messed up with cfw, there is no way to back today.Motherboard have hardware firmware check on bootup

mp3gamefreak

if psp3000 is messed up with cfw, there is no way to back today.Motherboard have hardware firmware check on bootup

Yes that is true. I knew about it awhile back so that's why in my other post I typed psp-1000's and early 2000's which is PSP Slim and Lite without TA-088v3 motherboard.

lawrence27

I still got the feeling it will not be released today, i dont know but, davee must not give any exact dates for release anymore, i mean, "what if" they will encounter a bug again in the hen? Davee should just surprise us if it is already ready and upload the necessary files and thats the time that he will tell us that the hen is already out there. Dont get me wrong.

yomomma7826

Sorry I did not want to sound rude but since people keep asking questions sometimes people make mistakes. I didn't want anyone to get the wrong info and brick their's PSP and blame it on the homebrew developer(s) who worked their butts off on their programs. So I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

Anyway I can not wait for this HEN.

yeah, im not offended, thanks for correcting me. i wouldnt of caught it. but yeah i cant wait for it, my inside source tells me itll be released tomorrow. but dont get your hopes up they could find errors again.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM EST ----------

can you imagine how many cases of brick after people with a psp 3000 find out about recovery flasher :eek:

a recovery flasher doesnt load on a psp without homebrew, and its loaded through the recovery menu so they couldnt brick it, unless they made it into a regular eboot that would load from the xmb

yeah, im not offended, thanks for correcting me. i wouldnt of caught it. but yeah i cant wait for it, my inside source tells me itll be released tomorrow. but dont get your hopes up they could find errors again.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM EST ----------

a recovery flasher doesnt load on a psp without homebrew, and its loaded through the recovery menu so they couldnt brick it, unless they made it into a regular eboot that would load from the xmb

when the hen is released and it does come in eboot form

but if you try to run the eboot from the xmb it doesnt load, for some reason it has to executed from the recovery menu, i just tried it from the xmb and it doesnt load, im trying it on my 5.01m33

oh ive had it on me mem stick since the hen was first announced that 1mb of ms space wasted! wasted i tells you

mp3gamefreak

but if you try to run the eboot from the xmb it doesnt load, for some reason it has to executed from the recovery menu, i just tried it from the xmb and it doesnt load, im trying it on my 5.01m33

Really? That's weird I am still able to boot it from the XMB with my brother's 5.01 M33-6 Phat PSP. Just make sure the directory looks like this....
X:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY\Eboot.pbp where X is your drive letter for your PSP.

If it does not work then I'm sorry for wasting your time.

yomomma7826

oh ive had it on me mem stick since the hen was first announced that 1mb of ms space wasted! wasted i tells you

anyways, you could always try it as long as its a 2000 (non ta88v3) or 1000 and load it, but just make a pandora battery and memorystick using the HEN beforehand and let us know how it goes, or i could try it, since i have a 1000, 2000 (non ta88v3), and 2000 ta88v3

anyways, you could always try it as long as its a 2000 (non ta88v3) or 1000 and load it, but just make a pandora battery and memorystick using the HEN beforehand and let us know how it goes, or i could try it, since i have a 1000, 2000 (non ta88v3), and 2000 ta88v3

if i remember to ill let you know what happened and i got a hackable slim btw

and i ave just created nearly a page of offtopic posts :scared:

yomomma7826

Really? That's weird I am still able to boot it from the XMB with my brother's 5.01 M33-6 Phat PSP. Just make sure the directory looks like this....

If it does not work then I'm sorry for wasting your time.

its just like that, weird, ummm maybe it doesnt work on slim right? idk. lol, well yeah you didnt waste anyones time, its all troubleshooting

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM EST ----------

if i remember to ill let you know what happened and i got a hackable slim btw

and i ave just created nearly a page of offtopic posts :scared:

technically its not off topic, its about things that we are gunna test about the topic "Tiff Exploit - HEN Information" we are gunna test things on the Tiff Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.