• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileysnotz

well heres the thing...it loads on the load of the thumb nail. so you cant set it as your background. because it will load the hello world before you can set it. even if you could. it would be a bad idea. because lets say you use the .tiff from the HEN. then even after the HEN has restarted the system. it will try to load it again. thus sending your PSP into a reboot-loop....bad idea...

Ha ha ha...Didn't think of that... talk about a bad IDEA... back to the drawing board... :laugh:
That's even worse than a brick!!!!!

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
Ha ha ha...Didn't think of that... talk about a bad IDEA... back to the drawing board... :laugh:

yyyeeeaaahhh.....you cant be so lazy that you dont want to go to the photos every time your battery dies or something.

you know that if you just put your PSP in sleep. (not turning it all the way off.) if its just in sleep. the HEN will stay active. so theres really no need.

pcstalljr

Never mind. Mods delete

right. it would render your psp usless. you wouldnt be able to do anything.

EDIT: :scared: wahh?!? i quoted one thing and its the same post.....but...the text is difforent then when i quoted (o_O)

pcstalljr

(i don't want to be rude, but)
Why Don't team Typhoon release the HEN instead of taking some vids?

if you read a few pages back. you would see my post. Davee said in the IRC that he would release it tomorrow. and a update later
yes i hope so..i think there is no problem(bugs)in the HEN nw

we will find out when its released to the masses.

pcstalljr

Come on Davee UPDATE US!!!

DUDE. relax already! read before you post. he did update us. <<< look at the other page! i just said he updated us on the IRC

booboo

if you read a few pages back. you would see my post. Davee said in the IRC that he would release it tomorrow. and a update later

we will find out when its released to the masses.

i was chating with davee (msn) yesterday and he told me that he will be ready to post the HEN 2day(tuesday)

pcstalljr

i was chating with davee yesterday and he told me that he will be ready to post the HEN 2day(tuesday)

yes. thats technicly today (its 3 AM my time) but thats later today.

pcstalljr

pcstalljr

wow. does no one read the posts i post? at all. o_O guess people only read highlighted posts....weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.