• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

onido

IT Fan
if hen use too much ram, then maybe ram will go bad?

You have the prove that it will not hurt your RAM (in size or in quality, as it couldn't even happen) is the fact that your psp runs again after the reboot. It just fix something that is already on the ram (i think) so don't be freaky of that. I'm not the creator, but i think that the HEN will NEVER hurt your psp (until you don't ever touch your flash with homebrews) but i think that the HEN locks that functions so it think that's all ok with it :)

SnackMasterX

I apologize for the off topic however does anyone know if Davee and his team accepts donations for their hard work on this HEN? If so can someone please link me?

bluebeast

How did the video dave then, if the hen supports no homebrew?

Sorry for my bad english
why is everyone talking like that ,it is a bug which will be corrected in the next release..this was not the version supoosed to be released.. the correct version will support homebrew as in the video

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
should i delete all my pictures to run the HEN????

thats what worked for me and try reseting the psp aswell but don't set a nickname do that after the psp has booted up again

also @ everyone how is calling this fake IT ISN'T and ya know why coz it u can see that its changed the firmware no. so Davee must hav a way in to the kernel

and i wished i understood what was happening :p

tonedeaf

foolsgold128.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.