• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

BrokHEN Fixed (Unofficial) - Homebrew for All!

cheeze6661

like SpEkTrUm said it created more instabilities. this unofficial HEN hasent loaded HEN at all on my 3K. it should b left 2 the creator and his team 2 fix officially.

SpEkTrUm

i feel other so called "fixes" should be passed along to the developer rather then put on display. that way the developer has the opportunity to incorperate the fix or find a better way to fix it. i still feel that the unofficail fix should be removed from the front page in respect to the original developer.

Im having some trouble here... with the official HEN the homebrew loads, but with this fix my PSP always freezes up. Have I done anything wrong? I renamed the file to h.bin and replaced the official h.bin.
Help?

cheeze6661

edit 2- sorry but i messed around with this unofficial HEN and got it playin nesterJ gpSP and picodrive. ultimate psp tube loads but i get a internal error. the psp filer app works. GeMP 3.3 dont work nor does SNES9X

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
This works great, other then the network error and the rare freezing, but this will do great until the official versions released. :D