• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

BrokHEN Fixed (Unofficial) - Homebrew for All!

eXo

M for Messenger
A member of our forums, maibrithahn, seems to have fixed the issue with Davee

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
this is not a fix, it's a workaround... Many bootable HB in Davee's Original HEN (Like D-Gen and original gpSP aren't working), I say wait for the real thing to come along.

bubulix

Hi
i try on my psp slim/lite 2004 Firmware 5.03(today i update from 4.05) but nothing happend except a short shutdown on my psp. what can i do?

PapaV

I tried SNE9X TYL 0.4.2, But I get "game could not be started. (80120005)" error.

Which emu have you tried that worked?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM EST ----------

this is not a fix, it's a workaround... Many bootable HB in Davee's Original HEN (Like D-Gen and original gpSP aren't working), I say wait for the real thing to come along.

Indeed.

Fives

I'm having the same issues with lots of homebrew, I really hope davee himself updates us.

edit: i can't view pictures on HEN either

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Since this is a workaround and not a true fix it's normal half the HB don't boot up... the guy most likely had barely any idea what he was doing... I say this was a hexedit work...

Let's just hope Davee doesn't feel as insulted as Exophase did when gpSP kai came out... If that happens we're in hot water

LunaC

what people want to know is, what do we do with the hen-fixed file?. do we rename it to h.bin? or what?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
hex-edited h.bin... just put it on the root of your memory stick

anikunitnutnut

tried it on 5.02. after flashing hen, stays on red screen. i will have to try to update to 5.03. hope everything turns out well. from Philippines

Tyseah

It still doesn't work for me. :/
I got a PSP 3000. I put the h.bin in I: and the chickHEN folder in PSP/PHOTO but what I got is a freeze.

cheeze6661

this is an unofficial release. i did not even load HEN on my 3K. all this did was p*ss Davee off. i wish people would wait 4 Davee's official updates instead of pretending that they know how 2 re-code the h.bin file.

SpEkTrUm

i think this unofficcial fix should be taken down from the site as it is a dissrespect to the developer of the hen loader as a source code was not released. the person who modified it should be banned from the site for stealing davee/team typhoons work. aswell because the socalled fix desnt really fix anything but create more issues with stability and initial loading of the hen loader. i want it gone from the site and any further modification of davees/team typhoons work that is not done by them untill a source code is released by them should not make the front page of this site.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
i think this unofficcial fix should be taken down from the site as it is a dissrespect to the developer of the hen loader as a source code was not released. the person who modified it should be banned from the site for stealing davee/team typhoons work. aswell because the socalled fix desnt really fix anything but create more issues with stability and initial loading of the hen loader. i want it gone from the site and any further modification of davees/team typhoons work that is not done by them untill a source code is released by them should not make the front page of this site.

He did not steal anyone's work, he released it as a fix and not his own work. We thought it would be worthy to write about it and inform our users (who have been anxiously awaiting running homebrew) of a potential fix that they an try out until the official fix comes through.