• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketos5

First of all, thanks to all who paid a lot of time to provide this great tool to us, thanks a lot.

And secondly, a few minutes ago, I realized something. Normally, as you know, when you power-off and on again ChickHEN gets deactivated and needs to be reactivated. But as I said, a few minutes ago I cut the power off, reboot, and ta-daa! ChickHEN is still active! I don't know whether this has happened to someone too or not but in my first attempts I had to reactivate it, no matter how it was closed. Anyway, just wanted to share the situation.

Again, thanks a lot.

Snowlight

First of all, thanks to all who paid a lot of time to provide this great tool to us, thanks a lot.

And secondly, a few minutes ago, I realized something. Normally, as you know, when you power-off and on again ChickHEN gets deactivated and needs to be reactivated. But as I said, a few minutes ago I cut the power off, reboot, and ta-daa! ChickHEN is still active! I don't know whether this has happened to someone too or not but in my first attempts I had to reactivate it, no matter how it was closed. Anyway, just wanted to share the situation.

Again, thanks a lot.

your psp were in standby nothing special -.-

HEN-A

Contributer
Are you sure you did not put into sleep mode??

Colm

does anyone know y did he got mad? i know it was because his HEN being patched... what's wrong with that! no big deal... :S

AFAIK, davee wasn't mad that his HEN was patched, but the reason why he wasn't making an official patch was simply because the other one worked. That's as much as I gathered.

HEN-A

Contributer
This unofficial one only works to an extent :/.

HEN-A

Contributer
*SIGHS*

Ok... what exactly is not working?

HEN-A

Contributer
hope someone makes recovery mode 2 work

Recovery mode only works while you boot up your PSP.

You would have to make a recovery mode that Boots after the HEN crashes.

HEN-A

Contributer
Errrrm how??

I believe Davee disabled that function.

Hyper

Can anyone one help! I can't get hen to load. It keeps freezing. I tried so many times but it keeps freezing no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.