• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven2197

My psp 3000 freezes and i have 5.03 firmware and i put the files in the correct spot and the new h.bin file what do i do?! I want to play homebrew.

Azaki

My psp 3000 freezes and i have 5.03 firmware and i put the files in the correct spot and the new h.bin file what do i do?! I want to play homebrew.

You must try several times: That's like it I lunched it ;)

It Start's perfectly on my PSP, except the homebrews (the homebrews freezes at the menu (GBA Emulator, SNES Emulator and OpenBOR))
I saw that was the problem of some people only, because some persons tried and lunched them perfectly.
Maybe it will work better with the Hen Fix of Davee :p

Kairu43

I believe my question has gotten lost in the masses of posts.

Is it safe to activate wma playback in Hen mode? (or flash?)

steven2197

You must try several times: That's like it I lunched it ;)

It Start's perfectly on my PSP, except the homebrews (the homebrews freezes at the menu (GBA Emulator, SNES Emulator and OpenBOR))
I saw that was the problem of some people only, because some persons tried and lunched them perfectly.
Maybe it will work better with the Hen Fix of Davee :p

I tried it at least 40 times and it does not work.

Adiuvo

superking101

ooo sorry yea the release could be like at 12pm if your in uk or like 8pm if your in usa. He might not even release today because of more bugs poping in he will tell us , everyone wait if no release today am good il wait till sunday.

aller.sg

does anyone know y did he got mad? i know it was because his HEN being patched... what's wrong with that! no big deal... :S

HEN-A

Contributer
Hmmm I need some assistance.

Im using a Slim PSP 3000 to play Secret of Evermore on the SNES EMULATOR.When I go to the cheat menu I place in my code to have all the armor.When I run the game the cheat.I tried other codes and same dillema.

Help appreciated :).

HEN-A

Contributer
I guess other people are now looking for ways to patch Davees HEN so it will run ISO/CSO.

I feel sorry for Davee about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.