• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Format a 4gb psp Mem stick to FAT16

MasonxXx

Hie I saw on a few sites that I could format me 4gb pro duo to FAT16 from FAT32 I followed all the steps but when I type in everything in command prompt it opens up the drive folder with no new format

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hie I saw on a few sites that I could format me 4gb pro duo to FAT16 from FAT32 I followed all the steps but when I type in everything in command prompt it opens up the drive folder with no new format

What OS are you using? If Windows XP / Vista, you should just be able to go to My Computer, right-click on the memory stick drive then choose Format.

There should be a tab for File System, change that to FAT/FAT16 (either one)

MasonxXx

I am currently using 3.40 OE-A and I have windows xp Media Center Edition and when I do that their is only an option for FAT32 nothing else

Toailoa91

wat is fat 32 or 16???...

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
wat is fat 32 or 16???...

Dont want to sound rude, but if you need to ask then you dont really need to care about it. just to simplify things it's file systems for memory storage.