• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Devhook 0.52 Install Guide with 3.11

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ok did that, cant see my games in either mode, in emulation mode i can see one of my games in the bottom left of the screen but there seems to be no way of running it... thanks for taking time to help i really appreiciate it

what do you mean? Yeah that's normal... it should say the name in the bottom left corner, and then you go to the UMD icon and run it.

No you do not need to flash.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i have no umd icon, just corrupted data icons lol

eh, do you have a UMD in the drive? A UMD icon should pop up in the menu system...

nevster

im sooooo sorry, i had no umd in the drive and i was tring to load from the mem card, popped a umd in and it came up 1st time... your a very clever man. thanks ever so much m8, for your time and your patience

ash

i have followed this guide to the letter (i think!!) i have put the iso in an ISO file on the root directory, load 0.52 then select the iso... it reboots fine then i get a screen telling me that my FIRMWARE andf REMOTE PORT are not supported?
any ideas?

thanks

ash

devhook 0.52 with loader 3.11 problems!!!!

i have followed this guide to the letter (i think!!) i have put the iso in an ISO file on the root directory, load 0.52 then select the iso... it reboots fine then i get a screen telling me that my FIRMWARE andf REMOTE PORT are not supported?
any ideas?

thanks

p.s. i'm trying to run the transformers game!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
It's probably that the new Transformers game isn't supported by FW 3.11- you should just use the native ISO support in your respective CFW.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
any ideas?

thanks

p.s. i'm trying to run the transformers game!

Probably requires a firmware higher than 3.11 ... time to upgrade to 3.40 OE or 3.52 M33

ash

In reply to:

It's probably that the new Transformers game isn't supported by FW 3.11- you should just use the native ISO support in your respective CFW.

I have firmare 1.50... is there any way to get this 3.11 game to work yet or do i have to wait for a new firmawre patch for eth devhook to be introduced?!

ash

Cheezeball99

In reply to:

I have firmare 1.50... is there any way to get this 3.11 game to work yet or do i have to wait for a new firmawre patch for eth devhook to be introduced?!

ash

I would highly suggest upgrading to a custom firmware, such as 3.40OE-A, or 3.52M33, both which does everything 1.5 does and more- devhook is rarely updated, as far as I know, so that update may come slowly or never. Guides to upgrade your FW are HERE for 3.40OE-A and HERE for 3.52M33.

Acerthief

it "mimics" the 3.11 firmware so you can play games that requires 3.11. and yes this Devhook works on 1.5.

but if you're on 1.5, i recommend you to upgrade to 3.52M33, which then you'll not have the problem with the firmware requirements.

HERE is the guide to upgrade to 3.52M33

Gepetto

Sorry for being a newb but i dont understand step 4:(

I understand the Get PSARDumper here part, but i dont understand the Unpack it and move the program to your game folder part. What exactly is "it" and what is the program? Please help me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I understand the Get PSARDumper here part, but i dont understand the Unpack it and move the program to your game folder part. What exactly is "it" and what is the program? Please help me.

You need to extract the PSARDumper download with a ZIP extracting utility. Then move both of the folders contained within to the specified GAME directory.

Gepetto

ok, i know that part, but what do u do with the c + d thing thats on the dumper PSARDUMPER ZIP file archive? then u put the two folders in the PSP folder then in the Game folder on the memory root, or do u put them on the new PSP folder then in that game folder that u just got thats inside the MP_ROOT thing?
i bet that sounds confusing, sorry:(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ok, i know that part, but what do u do with the c + d thing thats on the dumper PSARDUMPER ZIP file archive? then u put the two folders in the PSP folder then in the Game folder on the memory root, or do u put them on the new PSP folder then in that game folder that u just got thats inside the MP_ROOT thing?
i bet that sounds confusing, sorry:(

well the guide clearly states to put the two folders in the GAME folder, or GAME150 if you are running OE. I don't know which firmware you are running so you'll have to figure that out.

Ignore the C+D file. It's just a text file.

supraman

need help on step 2

need help on step 2 ,can sumone plz explain it in more detail i have 3.11psp and i dont get that part

Cheezeball99

First of all, welcome to the forums. Second, please don't double post, and get a little patience. Third, you can't use this with official firmware 3.11- it EMULATES v3.11. You'll need to downgrade to 1.5 using THIS guide. You'll need a copy of Lumines.