• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSPTube - YouTube Videos on PSP

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Dude if anything you should be banned for posting 5 times in a row. Don't do that. No bad language either.

Yeah, no kiddin', man. No double-triple-quadruple-etc. posting. Use the edit button on the bottom-right of your post.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
im sorry sony i didnt mean to say that. i bet im going to be banned from this site for a whil, or forever.:crying:

Why didn't you edit your post then? I wouldn't have seen it. Anyways, I'll delete the post and forget about it... this time anyways.

Cheezeball99

Anyways, I'll delete the post and forget about it... this time anyways.

Consider yourself lucky, there, logan, you were just given an exemption from death.

banner

You guys stop being a bunch of whining little bitches (yes profanity, so what!). You think logan2233 really care about post counts??

Im not sure if he posted 5x but triple posting is just 1 more of what most members here post, so its not a big deal.

And now you guys are threating new members...
Consider yourself lucky, there, logan, you were just given an exemption from death.

...and taunting them.
Its true logan. and crying wont get you anywhere xD

What the fuck (more profanity) is wrong with you senior members? Do it give you a sense of power or control to team-up on new members?? Maybe parents havent given you much freedom when you were kids?

Seriously stop frightening these new members away. Lucky this site is run by x3sphere because he's his own person and he dont listen to punks like you. If he did this site wouldve been deserted a long time ago.

Roe

banner what are you talking about. Posting more than one time in a row is against the rules. Maybe you should read them some time. Swearing is also against the rules. Cheeze was just kiddin about the death thing and if he was a senior member who double posted without reason he would be banned. That is why cheeze told him he was lucky. I was not taunting him I was messing with him, hence the xD. So you, banner dont call us punks and stop making ridiculous comments

Darkchild

The Doctor
You guys stop being a bunch of whining little bitches (yes profanity, so what!). You think logan2233 really care about post counts??

Im not sure if he posted 5x but triple posting is just 1 more of what most members here post, so its not a big deal.

And now you guys are threating new members...

...and taunting them.

What the fuck (more profanity) is wrong with you senior members? Do it give you a sense of power or control to team-up on new members?? Maybe parents havent given you much freedom when you were kids?

Seriously stop frightening these new members away. Lucky this site is run by x3sphere because he's his own person and he dont listen to punks like you. If he did this site wouldve been deserted a long time ago.

Dear Mr. Banner, I have been called to attention about this post of yours, and you, are already disobeying rules:

1- Swearing
2- Ofending moderators

Just one notice, no moderator in this forum is EVER going to insult a member, we just "kid around", now it's not our fault if you have or not a sense of humour OR if you are having a "rough day" DO NOT POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!

Are we clear?

Next time I receive complaints about you I am going to use the ban hammer!

Now I DEMAND ORDER HERE!

J

Junit

I'd ban him , I'm sick of all his hating posts and I've grown to "dislike" him ..

Darkchild

The Doctor
Junit everyone deserves a second chance now if he doesn't stop, I will not hesitate to ban!

NO FORUM in which I AM MOD will ever have this sort of problem as a common thing!

Now! enough off topic, Back to work people!

Acerthief

Dear Mr. Banner, I have been called to attention about this post of yours, and you, are already disobeying rules:

1- Swearing
2- Ofending moderators

Just one notice, no moderator in this forum is EVER going to insult a member, we just "kid around", now it's not our fault if you have or not a sense of humour OR if you are having a "rough day" DO NOT POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!

Are we clear?

Next time I receive complaints about you I am going to use the ban hammer!

Now I DEMAND ORDER HERE!

to be honest DC, he ain't gonna come back and see this. he said that himself...:bored:

Cheezeball99

My comment was meant as more of a general musing at the fact that x3 told him he was lucky "this time". That just struck me as funny, dunno why. I felt like there should've been an organ in the background DUHN-DUHN-DUUUHHHH! or something.XD

But also:

1- Swearing
2- Ofending moderators

Is swearing against the rules? Like, seriously? Because I honestly didn't know that:p, I'm not gonna lie.

But anyway, back on topic- has anyone tried this proggy? How much luck did you guys have? Do the videos stream well, is there controls such as rewind 'n' such? I'm just wonderin' before I make one of those accounts on YouTube.

logan2233

i want everyone to know that i was just kidding and that if you did ban me i wouldnt care because i only registered to find something about psptube. but im not asking you to ban me. i don't care if you guys hate or "dis-like" me, i dont even know who you are. by the way i will not be "kidding" anymore.:closedeyes:

Roe

Hey man we werent talking about you we were talking about banner and junit was talking about his dislike for him. We think you're cool:wink:

About the youtube thing though does it allow you to dl the vids? Because that would be cool

Acerthief

i want everyone to know that i was just kidding and that if you did ban me i wouldnt care because i only registered to find something about psptube. but im not asking you to ban me. i don't care if you guys hate or "dis-like" me, i dont even know who you are. by the way i will not be "kidding" anymore.:closedeyes:

don't be so worried logan you are FINE. you're a newcomer, and mistakes made are tolerated. we're not talking about you.
once again, you're doing no harm:biggrin:

so you can relax and welcome to our community!:w00t: