• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Pandora not working

nice_VIBE84

I have just got my psp slim and cant wait to try to downgrade/brick it. The only problem is i cant get pandora to work on my battery. I have an original 1001 psp with the original sony 1800mhz battery. i have no trouble making the memory stick but when i go to make the battery is says patching 0xFFFFFFFF and when it exits it just restarts my psp normaly and i can play games and what not. Can any one tell me what is going on. I need to resolve this soon becuase my psp has sold on ebay and i dont have much time to wait for an alternate method. If the battery is being jsut a peice of shit what is the cheapest battery i can by that will work with this

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Did you hard shut down the PSP (hold power switch up for around 10 secs) then turn it back on?

I have a feeling you're just going into sleep mode.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
I have just got my psp slim and cant wait to try to downgrade/brick it.

At this time pandoras wont fix a bricked psp slim or even downgrade it. all it can be used for on the slim is converting the firmware to M33's firmware. but I'm sure that there will be a patch to the pandoras to fix that.