• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room
We did it

The most members online in one day was 93, Today.

explosions

Seth

MD Party Room
So it went from Ass to mouth to ass to Ass to face. to Ass to zebra then to ass to Mithramycin of the face?

Bran

Yell
I live with my 2nd best friend right now. He's moving in with his dad next month, I'm moving in with my fake sister, then wherever, then chicago.

I don't understand what you're saying Mr. Steven McFairfax?

Seth

MD Party Room
Fake Sister?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I live with my 2nd best friend right now. He's moving in with his dad next month, I'm moving in with my fake sister, then wherever, then chicago.

I don't understand what you're saying Mr. Steven McFairfax?

I don't even know. I was going to say something and forgot whilst I was typing. Something about how you're always wandering off places like a bum, not like a smelly subway station bum, more like a cool globe trotting bum. Can I join you on your bum adventures? I can cook, I'm not messy, I'm allergic to latex, and I have a 780 credit score.

And lets face it I'd make a great bum.

Bran

Yell
You know for a fact I would invite you on a vagrant adventure if I actually thought you would come. If I thought my van could make it I'd work my way to Mancisco's house. But I'd rather not be stranded in the great plains where we'd probably be raped and killed by hicks cause we have tight pants.

You know for a fact I would invite you on a vagrant adventure if I actually thought you would come. If I thought my van could make it I'd work my way to Mancisco's house. But I'd rather not be stranded in the great plains where we'd probably be raped and killed by hicks cause we have tight pants.

Just make it to Nevada and you won't have to worry about the pants situations.

Seth

MD Party Room
Is Bran like your real name or something?

madsoul

In Sweden we have a foodstore called ICA. They make very funny and stupid commercials. They follow some dudes working in a shop. Its alot funnier if you have followed the characters for over 7 years they have done it. This are there latest.

[video=youtube;dZBgjsY3bVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBgjsY3bVI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

-Hi, What have you guys done this summer?

-Relaxed

-Wasn't Ulf supposed to start working today as well?

-music-

-Ulf! You're ruining the floor!

The Ulf guy is usually a pathetic looser.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

Ah ha! I was semi-serious because I thought about what Serideth said about not living life enough I mean sure there is nothing extremely wrong with my life; I do the usual drunken partying, working, fornicating... but I don't travel very much at all and that is the one thing I know I will regret. So marketh my words (um text) we will hang out where ever you are living at the time when I'm actually able to come visit, provided I'm able to contact you when you get there.