• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Quick Questions

JKhan

The Asker of Questions
So, I was gonna get that new 3.71 M33 firmware, and I'd just like to ask what advantages does it have over the offical Sony firmware? In addition, is there anyway to make your PSP a universal remote if you do not have 1.50?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
So, I was gonna get that new 3.71 M33 firmware, and I'd just like to ask what advantages does it have over the offical Sony firmware? In addition, is there anyway to make your PSP a universal remote if you do not have 1.50?

3.71M33 does everything the Sony official does, PLUS everything that 1.5 does, include running homebrew and self-dumped ISOs off of the memstick. So, in short, M33 is the way to go. :D

JKhan

The Asker of Questions
3.71M33 does everything the Sony official does, PLUS everything that 1.5 does, include running homebrew and self-dumped ISOs off of the memstick. So, in short, M33 is the way to go. :D

Does that mean I'll be able to run the Universal Remote homebrew?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Does that mean I'll be able to run the Universal Remote homebrew?

Yes, although I don't know if 3.71M33 can right now- If I were you I would go with 3.52M33, I know that runs it.