• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

128MB OK for Pandora's

Friscoway

Hello guys

Question 1: I would like to know that if 128 mb Mem Pro Duo Stick are okay to conver a Magic and Pandora's Battery?

Quuestion 2: Is the pandora's and magic mem stick generally to unbrick and downgrade the psp at the same time or should I make two different types of Pandora's ??

Quiestion 3: Once I've created a magic mem stick (example with a 1 GB mem stick) can i copy the files to another smaller capacity (128mb Pro mem stick) and do the downgrade? or unbrick with the pandora's??

Thank you gusy in advance but i couldn't find these answers.

Darkchild

The Doctor
1 : Yes, it's compatible.
2 : Both serve the same ending (For DG/Unbrick)
3 : No, Because you have to copy it to certain Sectors of the memory stick otherwise it won't work!

Friscoway

Darkchild what if I have a magic memory already made, can I convert any original psp battery in service mode then restore to normal use?

what I mean is to bring just my magic memory to my nephew's house then conver his battery in service mode to downgrade his psp then restore it for normal use, then I can go to a friend's house with my magic memory to do the samething LOL :biggrin:

you know what I mean right

thank you in advance

Acerthief

yup you can.
there's a simple guide on how to convert back HERE

Acerthief

ahh sorry. Read it too fast

Um... you'll still need a homebrew-enabled PSP to do the covert job, since sony fw can't go in to "battery creator" homebrew. (or any homebrew in fact)
You'll need to bring your PSP with you.

Darkchild

The Doctor
what you could do is convert your own PSP's baterry to a pandora, then downgrade all those PSPs then when you come home turn it back to a regular battery

Friscoway

what you could do is convert your own PSP's baterry to a pandora, then downgrade all those PSPs then when you come home turn it back to a regular battery

Thank you guys for your responce

Now I have a good question and hope its very important for all of us to know

I tested my slim and I installed 3.71 m33 now its ruunung well...

the question is... how I restore it to original 3.60 sony firmware?? I tried to look for recovery folder but I couldn't find one.

now I was thinking to use my magic memory, the one I used to downgrade my nephew's slim to 3.60 m33

do you guys know if it's a good idea? or what can I do to restore to normal 3.60 sony fw

let me let you know that to install 3.71 m33 to my slim I used universal unbricker oops I hope I didn't bad that way.

let me know guys please thank you in advance.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Using the pandora will get you back to 3.60...and if you brick your PSP...well... XD use the pandora :p

Friscoway

Using the pandora will get you back to 3.60...and if you brick your PSP...well... XD use the pandora :p

well there is no way I can go back to official 3.60 or 3.60 m33

i'm stuck in official 3.71 or 3.71 m33

I tested my slim and downgraded to official 3.71 then I went up to 3.71 m33 again LOL:sneaky2:

how do you guys recommed 3.71 m33 is it great or does it has issues??

does it acts same or better than 3.60 m33?

any ideas?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
well there is no way I can go back to official 3.60 or 3.60 m33

i'm stuck in official 3.71 or 3.71 m33

I tested my slim and downgraded to official 3.71 then I went up to 3.71 m33 again LOL:sneaky2:

how do you guys recommed 3.71 m33 is it great or does it has issues??

does it acts same or better than 3.60 m33?

any ideas?

Not possible to restore to 3.60 M33 through normal means since no 3.60 EBOOT was ever released. Only way is if you had a NAND dump of the PSP when it was at 3.60.

Anyways... 3.71 M33 works fine, so I don't see why you'd want to go back.

Friscoway

Not possible to restore to 3.60 M33 through normal means since no 3.60 EBOOT was ever released. Only way is if you had a NAND dump of the PSP when it was at 3.60.

Anyways... 3.71 M33 works fine, so I don't see why you'd want to go back.

yea it is working fine I tryed slim compatible SNES9x tyl and it is working fine.:w00t:

OK now talking about my nephew's SLIM 3.60 m33

how should I supposed to do to make the NAND dump?? (I jsut inserted the magic and pandora and pressed X)

so it means that if i already installed 3.60 m33 i culd not anymore get the NAND??

One more question how many upgrades and downgrades the psp's can take?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yea it is working fine I tryed slim compatible SNES9x tyl and it is working fine.:w00t:

OK now talking about my nephew's SLIM 3.60 m33

how should I supposed to do to make the NAND dump?? (I jsut inserted the magic and pandora and pressed X)

so it means that if i already installed 3.60 m33 i culd not anymore get the NAND??

One more question how many upgrades and downgrades the psp's can take?

Probably around 10,000 flashes or so. If you already upgraded to 3.60 M33 then no you can't get the 3.60 NAND.

Friscoway

Probably around 10,000 flashes or so. If you already upgraded to 3.60 M33 then no you can't get the 3.60 NAND.

ok guys I swear I read guides and try to follow steps but these questions i made is because i could'nt find the answers in the guides.

sorry if i'm a pain in the head,:sad: but here is my last 2 questions

1_ If I insert again magic ms and pandora made for SLIM 3.60 m33, if i press O would i go back to sony official 3.60, or there is a way to go back to 360 official fw?

2_ If I try to downgrade another fresh slim with 3.60 what should I do first if i want to back up the nand dump or go back to official 3.60 in future?

I just know that X is to install 3.60 m33 but i don't know what the other buttons do if I prees them.

thank you in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ok guys I swear I read guides and try to follow steps but these questions i made is because i could'nt find the answers in the guides.

sorry if i'm a pain in the head,:sad: but here is my last 2 questions

1_ If I insert again magic ms and pandora made for SLIM 3.60 m33, if i press O would i go back to sony official 3.60, or there is a way to go back to 360 official fw?

2_ If I try to downgrade another fresh slim with 3.60 what should I do first if i want to back up the nand dump or go back to official 3.60 in future?

I just know that X is to install 3.60 m33 but i don't know what the other buttons do if I prees them.

thank you in advance.

Looking at the guide again, it seems you can. Do this:

Press L+R+triangle to uninstall M33 and go back to original 3.60.