• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP SLIM BRICKED!!!! and log message

Friscoway

I followed a user comment giving me a tip to try to restore a psp slim to an original 3.60

he told me try to press L+R+TRIANGLE...

I inserted my magic and pandoras I pressed L+R+TRIANGLE and the lights turned off
then when I tryed to turn it on normally with a regullar battery... it was bricked!!!(just the green light and no image no buttons responce)

I removed the Magic memory and browsed for the memory root and there was a log message saying....

"Uninstall succesfull. Congratulations, you have now a closed system."

Do you gusy Know if that is a kind of joke??

Thank God there is the unbricker, I unbricked it back to life and I said....

DESPERTASTES DEL CEMENTERIO PINCHE SLIM :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Holy crap, where did you get it? Everything on this site's server should be okay, but off-site linking we obviously can't be responsible for. What post and user?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Um... L+R+Triangle IS the button combo to restore. Not sure why you bricked though.

"Uninstall succesfull. Congratulations, you have now a closed system." << is a joke by D_A lol. It is true though :p

I really don't know how well the restore option works. Some people have reported bricking when restoring from 3.71 M33 to official 3.71 as well.

Friscoway

Um... L+R+Triangle IS the button combo to restore. Not sure why you bricked though.

"Uninstall succesfull. Congratulations, you have now a closed system." << is a joke by D_A lol. It is true though :p

I really don't know how well the restore option works. Some people have reported bricking when restoring from 3.71 M33 to official 3.71 as well.

Ya but I restored mine like 3 times to official 3.71 just by pressing O

I think it happened because I tryed to restore my slim(3.71 m33) with the ""3.60 m33 Magic/Pandora for Slim""

but now everything is normal

how do you guys recommend 3.71 m33-2 ? I heard that it has lot of issues is that right?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ya but I restored mine like 3 times to official 3.71 just by pressing O

I think it happened because I tryed to restore my slim(3.71 m33) with the ""3.60 m33 Magic/Pandora for Slim""

but now everything is normal

how do you guys recommend 3.71 m33-2 ? I heard that it has lot of issues is that right?

no issues here, you should update to 3.71 M33-2 since it fixes a few bugs anyway.

Friscoway

Holy crap, where did you get it? Everything on this site's server should be okay, but off-site linking we obviously can't be responsible for. What post and user?

3xphere told me:bored: but I know he didn't do it with bad intentions

I know that everything in these forums are only for educational purposes, and I know that everyting I atempt to do with my PSP is with my own risk.

BUT REALLY, THANK GOD THERE IS THE UNBRICK:w00t: .. OTHERWISE :blushing: ??