• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Just another random poll

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
yeah, you guys pwn! :D

I know, I get that alot:biggrin:

By the way... 1337 POSTS! HA!
1337.JPG

MenaceInc

Staff Member
hahaha,DC's post count ROCKS!

pity he couldnt reply anymore or he'll ruin it...lmao....

Darkchild

The Doctor
I was thinking of not posting anymore to keep it up but... xD what the heck! :p

t'was good having 1337 posts!

XsavioR

Personally. I would ask for a 360. ds is cool and all. But still. But a ds wouldnt be a bad gift by any means. as long as u get some games.

Darkchild

The Doctor
yeah >.> Btw, I don't want an X360 because of the problems I hear them having...Red ring 'o death...scratched CDS...stuff like that, besides, compared to the DS its expensive and my parents aren't exactly rich ;)

J

Junit

well , red rings are usually the older ones , and scratching disks , thats if you tilt it around lol

Darkchild

The Doctor
I don't like the XboX to be truthfull, I admit, it's one heck of a machine, but...It's a microsoft...>.> no thank you

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I don't like the XboX to be truthfull, I admit, it's one heck of a machine, but...It's a microsoft...>.> no thank you

hmm...i dunno...it does have a load of good games,especially on Live Arcade.. :p

robotron 2084....geometry wars...DOOM....hehe :p

then theres the actual games like Halo 3 and Phantasy Star Universe...i like it so far....only thing really is the amount of driving and football games is rediculous....also,perfect dark zero is really a big disappointment....