• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dark_AleX Releases 3.71 M33-3, Updated Popsloader

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Well im preety sure D_A can't be botherd making 3.72 m33 so he'll probably wait for 3.80.

I doubt that he will make any new firmware. he said that he is finished for real with making custom firmware. it's not 100% that he wont, but still pretty high that he wont.

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Unless i wasn't reading his readme correctly he said something about the future...

Chilly Willy

Contributor
No. You have to copy two prxs from 3.72 into 3.71 to connect to the PS3. I read a thread on this over at MaxConsole, but didn't pay too much attention since I don't have a PS3. I forget the names of the prxs, but you use PSARDumper to dump them from the 3.72 EBOOT, then copy them into your flash. It was confirmed working by two different people. You'll have to look into it a bit more yourself. The above is all I know about it.

To answer myself, the two things you need from 3.72 for connecting to the PS3 are premo_plugin.prx and premo_plugin.rco.

Friscoway

Ok let me understand, because im kind stupid LOL so, if i convert a ps1 game right now i just drop it to my game folder and thats it?? or I need to do many things? like how many things do i need to do to make a ps1 game work with m33-3 ???

I really don't understand about pops, i thoght you guys were talking about a lollypop.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well, after converting any PSone game to an EBOOT, its as easy as making a folder inside of GAME and dropping the EBOOT in. Then launch the game from the Game menu.

Friscoway

yup but what converter should I use? as far I studed and read, some converters convert the eboots for an specific custom firmware versions.

I had one but I don't remember wich one because my computer crashed and i lost everything.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Friscoway

frosty don be a like that, ashmeet don't listen to guys like him he's an ashole, you need pandora's battery look this post at the forums

[forums.exophase.com]

but, you need a homebrew ready psp, or more easy buy a pandora's ready battery set ;)

Chilly Willy

Contributor
frosty don be a like that, ashmeet don't listen to guys like him he's an ashole, you need pandora's battery look this post at the forums

[forums.exophase.com]

but, you need a homebrew ready psp, or more easy buy a pandora's ready battery set ;)

Come on! Making fun of noobies who don't read the stickies is God-given right guaranteed by the Constitution! :biggrin:

Mudbone

Will this update help me get games like RE2 running on my psp.. or do the game id's still have to be changed when ripping?? and does anyone have a link for RE2 that will run on 3.71m33-2or3 if this update does not help my problem??

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Will this update help me get games like RE2 running on my psp.. or do the game id's still have to be changed when ripping?? and does anyone have a link for RE2 that will run on 3.71m33-2or3 if this update does not help my problem??

Well this update allows you to run 3.72 pops (a newer version of the PSone emulator). Details on setting it up can be found here...

http://forums.exophase.com/showpost.php?p=24739&postcount=5

I don't know if 3.72 pops fixes RE2 though. Check the RE2 thread that you posted in before, I replied to your post.

Mudbone

Thanks, i really didnt want to ask the same question twice.. but when i saw this thread i got excited and thought this might solve my problem. I appreciate the help!!
Im gonna try updating, then playing RE2 if that doesnt work i'll try changing the ID on the EBOOT like you suggested in the other post.

UPDATE: Got RE2 workin by converting the EBOOT that i had with the new game ID...thanks again!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor