• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need a custom fireware before starting a ?

marc76

problem upgrading to 3.71 m33-2 HELP

i just got the slim psp system and fininshed with the set up so i checked the system firmware version and its at already 3.71 but what about the m33-2 do i need that in order to play the psp games off the memory card please let me know ASAP ok

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!Anyways you can't play/upgrade it to 3.71 m33-4 without having custom firmware already on your psp or having a pandora battery+magic stick. Thus the only way for you to get it is by getting your hands on a custom firmware installed psp and making the pandora battery and magic stick or buying them or paying someone to mod them.

marc76

how do i upgrade from 3.71 to 3.71 m33-2 HELP

I got psp slim system it has already 3.71 so how do i upgrade from 3.71 to 3.71 m33- 2 or help me by AOL IM my screenname is BigGuyMarc76

marc76

HELP i executed despartar del cementerio and have problem HELP!!

i got the slim psp system and im working on upgrading it to 3.71 m33-2 and im at a part were i have to execute despertar del cementerio i did and got messege saying the game could not be stared (80020148) what this mean? then after i clicked o button i followed next step of the installation of 3.71 m33-2 told me to reconnect to usb mode and i should seee on my memory card a file called msipl.bin but i dont what does that mean please help? NOW lol

marc76

need custom fireware first i was told before i can start despartor del cementerio ?

i was told i need a custom firmware before i can execute despartor del cementerio and to continue with the upgrade to 3-71 m33-2 please help NOW

marc76

i was told i need a custom firmware installed before i can execute despartor del cementerio and to continue with the upgrade to 3-71 m33-2 please help NOW!!

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Well, you're correct, You do need a PSP with Custom firmware to create a Despertar del Cementerio.

Off-topic: I think you're going to get banned. Why? Well, you're always creating to threads asking the same thing.Stop doing that!

Acerthief

Yes marc76, you have to keep asking the relating questions in the same thread, not making a new one for every question.
For now, asks all upgrading and downgrading questions here.

I'll merge the post for you this time, but ONLY this time.

Also, please be polite.

As for you question, you'll have to find another person's PSP with custom firmware,
or check out the forum in noobz.eu and see if people in the list are willing to help.

marc76

I know u can do alot with orignal psp sys but slim i question it HELLP

I got the psp slim system i know everyone here knows that but is it possible to get it to play psp games from mem card? But i need help with it. i was told i need a custom firmware before i can upgrade to 3.71 m33-2 but how i will do all this from a psp slim that has already firmware version 3.71 please help me out THANKS

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
I got the psp slim system i know everyone here knows that but is it possible to get it to play psp games from mem card? But i need help with it. i was told i need a custom firmware before i can upgrade to 3.71 m33-2 but how i will do all this from a psp slim that has already firmware version 3.71 please help me out THANKS

find a friend with CFW or Go here

marc76

Anyone willing to go on AOL instant messenger to help me upgrade my slim psp?

READ THE TITLE AND RESPOND TO ITS QUESTION AND MY AOL SCREENNAME IS BigGuyMarc76 ok

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Okay just from reading his posts and the way he "asks"(yells at you) for a answer and the fact that people answered his questions a LONG time ago. Temp Ban him please. Oh and smack your psp slim please=)

marc76

im not trying to be rude its just i need help im inexperience in this matter

im inexperience and need help to get my slim psp upgraded from 3.71 to 3.71 m33-2 ok i got another battery to use it and turn it into a pandora battery and got a mem card also but i tried to upgrade my slim psp but ran into a problem and turns out i need a custom firmware but need help to get this custom firmware so i can continue the desparor del cementerio and continue to upgrade to 3.71 m33-2 so please help me ok and im sorry for being rude ok i just want my psp slim upgraded ok so HELP ME ok THANKs

AOL IM screenname is again BigGuyMarc76

Acerthief

In your state now, you can't get to custom firmware by yourself.

You can look for toy stores around your area and see if there's anybody giving this service.

Or else, your only way is to look for another PSP, or go HERE and see if there's anyone in your area willing to help.

Keep in mind your temper has already been reported to superior.
Also, keep out the caps.

marc76

what temper do i have? one last question to ask for now

So i need to get the orignal phat psp system to make a magic memory card and pandora battery and then take magic mem card and pandaora battery over to my psp slim system and upgrade to 3.71 m33-2 ? is this correct? I also like to know how im being rude and also like to know how i got a temper? ok

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
So i need to get the orignal phat psp system to make a magic memory card and pandora battery and then take magic mem card and pandaora battery over to my psp slim system and upgrade to 3.71 m33-2 ? is this correct? I also like to know how im being rude and also like to know how i got a temper? ok

Yes you are correct. You were rude because you were asking the same question repeatedly, with all caps (which is supposed to simulate yelling) and I don't think I read 'please' or 'if you would like to' even once. Being direct/rude like that will get you nowhere in a place where people don't have to help you.:smile: Just know to have some proper manners from now on and everything'll be peachy.

Acerthief

Any PSP is fine, as long as it has "custom firmware" (in order to make the magic memory stick).
All PSP that comes just out of the box are installed with "Official Firmware".