• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help with deleted files.

Descendurr

I have recently bought a used psp and when i went to download some music and pics, I found out that the previous owner had deleted those two files. is there a way to get them back? is ther another cheap way of getting pics on to the psp without those files??

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
I have recently bought a used psp and when i went to download some music and pics, I found out that the previous owner had deleted those two files. is there a way to get them back? is ther another cheap way of getting pics on to the psp without those files??

what files?:huh:

Descendurr

The music file, and the Photo file are deleted

Attachments

• folders-in-the-psp-folder.jpg
    folders-in-the-psp-folder.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 41

Hanzo_f19

ahh...now I'm confused.Are you saying that you bought a Memory stick with musics and photos?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Do you mean that the MUSIC and PHOTO folders are missing? If so just manually create them inside of the "PSP" folder on the memory stick. Right click -> New folder

Hanzo_f19

Do you mean that the MUSIC and PHOTO folders are missing? If so just manually create them inside of the "PSP" folder on the memory stick. Right click -> New folder

but, according to the screenshot he posted, it already has those two folders.

petit.padavoine

If you're missing the two folders, the easiest way to get everything back is to format your psp (Settings --> System Settings --> Format Memory Stick).
Before you do that, backup any data.