• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

how do i fix pressed button?

Ch!MaB00

my select button seems to be pressed because when i go to text entry, the cursor constantly loops around as it wud do when keeping the select button pressed. and my home button doesnt work either? is there a way of fixing this myself??? im pretty sure its not the firware. any advice would be much appreciated. thanx

oh and i had to go back to 3.80 ofw from 3.80 M33 since the 'select button' had a function of bringing up the vsh menu in custom firmwares and basically i was stuck at the xmb unable to navigate since it was constantly being pressed!!!

Darkchild

The Doctor
First, you could've disabled the VSHMenu in the recovery menu (Press R while rebooting the PSP)

And about the button, if it is indeed stuck, you will have to open the PSP, but if it's in its warranty take it back to the store and let them send it to sony!

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
You'll need to get it back to OFW first thought i think otherwise they'll said you voided the warranty.-.-

Darkchild

The Doctor
my select button seems to be pressed because when i go to text entry, the cursor constantly loops around as it wud do when keeping the select button pressed. and my home button doesnt work either? is there a way of fixing this myself??? im pretty sure its not the firware. any advice would be much appreciated. thanx

oh and i had to go back to 3.80 ofw from 3.80 M33 since the 'select button' had a function of bringing up the vsh menu in custom firmwares and basically i was stuck at the xmb unable to navigate since it was constantly being pressed!!!

I think he did lol