• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Semi-Bricked

d1ddy

Alright , since I'm krazy I tried flashing a 3.52M33 theme on my 3.80M33 and seems I got a brick , but I can go to recovery mode and what not . How do I fix it?

Darkchild

The Doctor
better follow THIS guide (gets you to 1.50)
Dunno if it will work since it's for an older version of M33

Anyways if it does work, update your way to 3.40 > 3.52 m33-4 > 3.80 m33

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
^^ no idea if that flasher will work on 3.80 M33. It could brick.

Did you backup all files on your flash before installing the theme?

d1ddy

^^ no idea if that flasher will work on 3.80 M33. It could brick.

Did you backup all files on your flash before installing the theme?

Flasher don't work and no , I didn't back up my files becuase I am KRAZY :w00t:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Flasher don't work and no , I didn't back up my files becuase I am KRAZY :w00t:

Download PSARDumper:

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=5032

Extract the archive then rename the "newpsardumper" folder to RECOVERY and copy the RECOVERY folder to GAME. Now download the 3.80 update EBOOT.PBP and place it on the root of your memory stick.

Boot up recovery mode then choose Run program at ... and once PSARDumper is loaded press X to dump encrypted. When finished there should be an F0 folder on your memory stick. These are all the original flash files.

So copy the F0 folder to your computer then enter recovery mode on your PSP and turn on flash0 USB. Basically here you will want to replace each of the modified theme files with the original files in the F0 folder. Do NOT just simply copy the whole F0 folder over.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
how does he run the psardumper if he can't go into xmb?

Should be able to run it from recovery.

Also I messed up above you should rename the "newpsardumper" folder to RECOVERY and then copy it over to GAME.

nevster

i did exactly the same thing a few months back, i tried so many different things to downgrade and tried to boot from the recovery folder, nothing except getting another psp and making an unbricker would sort it out. hope yours is different m8

nevster

no mate, i dont think you can anyway, thats why i had to get another psp, then i had to use the gta patch to put the cfw on it and then upgrade to make the unbricker... only other thing is to find someone close who you can send your psp to sort it out for ya... i live in the uk, i found a site the other day (cant remember off the top of my head which one it was, i can find out tho) that has a thread full of people all over the world who are willing to unbrick psp's for just the cost of postage covered and a donation if you wanted to give one. most ppl just say to give a donation to c+d

http://forums.noobz.eu/downgrader-s...p-you-unbrickdowngrade-a-psp-using-pandora/0/

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PSARDumper works fine under Recovery mode. I just tested it.