• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

how do i change 3.90 m33

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznSaiyan

how do i change 3.90 m33 gameboot?

how do i change the gameboot and bootsound on my 3.90 m33?

I cant seem to find those files to change it.
I dont know if i may ask about this but hope i can and i hope someone can help me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
how do i change the gameboot and bootsound on my 3.90 m33?

I cant seem to find those files to change it.
I dont know if i may ask about this but hope i can and i hope someone can help me.

The file you want to replace are gameboot.pmf and opening_plugin.rco

Remember to backup the originals before replacing anything on the flash0.

AznSaiyan

yeah but i cant seems to find those file in my psp flash0.

I didnt do anything i just wanted to replace what i want to but when i was in the folder those file wasnt there. so whats happend?

I mean the orginal wasnt there after all. not even i did something.

What i am trying to say is I didnt touch the folder i just opened and there is no gameboot.pmf or opening_plugin.rco.

Does this mean 3.90 m33-2 doesnt have those files?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yeah but i cant seems to find those file in my psp flash0.

I didnt do anything i just wanted to replace what i want to but when i was in the folder those file wasnt there. so whats happend?

I mean the orginal wasnt there after all. not even i did something.

What i am trying to say is I didnt touch the folder i just opened and there is no gameboot.pmf or opening_plugin.rco.

Does this mean 3.90 m33-2 doesnt have those files?

What OS are you using? If XP or Vista, make sure show hidden files is on. The files are definitely there, just hidden probably.

AznSaiyan

What OS are you using? If XP or Vista, make sure show hidden files is on. The files are definitely there, just hidden probably.

not hidden i have XP. I have put those folders all unhidden and still those are not there.

I am not the only one that has this problem.

I am searching at google and some people has that problem too.

Well does this cfw is not that good? maybe many bugs still in it?

Should have stayed at 3.80 m33-5

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
not hidden i have XP. I have put those folders all unhidden and still those are not there.

I am not the only one that has this problem.

I am searching at google and some people has that problem too.

Well does this cfw is not that good? maybe many bugs still in it?

Should have stayed at 3.80 m33-5

Well you can always use Pandora to get back on 3.80 M33-5. I'm not really sure what the problem is - perhaps someone else here knows. For me, all files on the flash0 show up fine on 3.90 M33-2.

AznSaiyan

Well you can always use Pandora to get back on 3.80 M33-5. I'm not really sure what the problem is - perhaps someone else here knows. For me, all files on the flash0 show up fine on 3.90 M33-2.

how did you update yours cfw? Is it by network update or did you update it by yourself using the files to copy it in your memory stick. Like the guide you did?

I have update mine by network update.

AznSaiyan

try enabling (on XP) the option to show hidden system files, that will do it.

well i have try to hide and disable to hide and both not work.

Its like 3.90 m33-2 dont have those files.

its really very weird. I never had problems with my 3.40 oe-a.

I hope someone of you guys can help me solve this.

AznSaiyan

ahh i got it... sneaky settings! i went and clicked "show hidden files" and nothing popped up. but there was another setting that said "hide protected operating system files (recommended)" i had to uncheck that and PRESTO the missing files appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.