• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ISO loading,recover Problem

ejelle

Noobie guy
I got this problem when i upgraded my m33 to 3.80 m33
when i select iso games, it loads the UMD..
and when i access recovery, when i go configuration tab, it hangs giving me a black screen and shut off..

waaa freakn out here..

help!

ejelle

Noobie guy
i tried to upgrade 3.90m33 still the same... oh btw,.. i got a phat psp

XJBX

Professional Retard
Is you vsh menu working?

ejelle

Noobie guy
not eithr..
waaa.. =(

XJBX

Professional Retard
upgrade to 3.90 m33-2 Thats when my config menu started working

ejelle

Noobie guy
ill try later.. can u find me the link for the instructions updating to 3.90m33-2.. tnx a lot

XJBX

Professional Retard
http://exophase.com/files/psp/390m33_2.rar extract and put the folder UPDATE in You X:pSP/GAME folder x being the drive letter of your psp then exit out of usb and go to game then select memory stick then select the update K?

ejelle

Noobie guy
uhmm, i just want to tell that this problem started when i upgraded my psp in 3.80m33 then i tried updating it to 3.80m33-4..
still same then goin 3.90m33, same.. huhu.. hope this will work later.. =(
huhu.. this really make me sad

cyrus

uhmm, i just want to tell that this problem started when i upgraded my psp in 3.80m33 then i tried updating it to 3.80m33-4..
still same then goin 3.90m33, same.. huhu.. hope this will work later.. =(
huhu.. this really make me sad

nammet XD

ejelle

Noobie guy
elp

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Try formatting flash1. If that doesn't help manually delete everything from flash1, then boot up the PSP as normal and press O to let the PSP recreate flash1.

ejelle

Noobie guy
can u tell me how to format the flash1???

ejelle

Noobie guy
actually formatting really helped.. tnx for that.. iso loading is back to normal. but still got this problem and some new problem...

when i exit the vsh menu (pressing select at the screen?) when i exit it, it wont exit then hangs..
then, my psp has gone AUTO Mute!! waaa.. how come its muting all by itself without pressing the note button...

Seven Points

actually formatting really helped.. tnx for that.. iso loading is back to normal. but still got this problem and some new problem...

when i exit the vsh menu (pressing select at the screen?) when i exit it, it wont exit then hangs..
then, my psp has gone AUTO Mute!! waaa.. how come its muting all by itself without pressing the note button...
That's quite strange. But if it hangs when trying to exit, how can you know it muted? :mellow:

ejelle

Noobie guy
even though im not accessing the vsh menu,, it is muting.. =(

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
this si what you do. download psp filer 4.7 and use it's format flash1 and reset settings function=)

ejelle

Noobie guy
i already formatted the flash1 in the recovery..
how come im having a auto mute state.. aw... =(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i already formatted the flash1 in the recovery..
how come im having a auto mute state.. aw... =(

Maybe the button is stuck?

ejelle

Noobie guy
aw.. how will i fix it if its stucked.. hah.. i tried to open it but im scared.. hahaha!