• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.90 m33-2 isos don't work

voidzero1

Darkness
hi,

As many of you know, with DAX's wonderful UMD dump utility, I could save my UMD's and play my games from my MS Pro Duo.

Only problem is, after upgrading from 3.40OE to 3.90M33-2, now my games don't work anymore. :crying: I can't play Loco Roco nor Megaman X Maverick hunter.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry if this post exists elsewhere, but I have searched before posting.

Thank you all!:crying:

Richlando

What errors are you getting? Do you use the M33 driver or the Sony Np9660 one? Try each of them to see if they work and if it still is a problem try formatting flash1 to reset your settings via the recovery menu..

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
off-topic: @RJC4LIFE:Fix your sig. put (center)(img)http://member.square-enix.com/na/data/signature/12084.gif(/img)(/center)
Replace the "()" with "[]"
You should get something like this
12084.gif

Sorry for the off topic, mods :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm sorry but we will be unable to help you with this issue as it is against our Community Rules. Please read them as they state such questions are not allowed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm sorry but we will be unable to help you with this issue as it is against our Community Rules. Please read them as they state such questions are not allowed.

He didn't download these, he dumped them from UMD. Thread re-opened.

Acerthief

Try formatting the flash1 (through the recovery menu) and see if it works again.

Also! Add the FATMS Patch, most games can run after the patch. (My friends GTA:VCS and Loco Roco finally worked after the patch.)

**Moved to PSP Help Center.

voidzero1

Darkness
Thanks for that x3sphere. Appreciate the re-open. I don't condone piracy.

Acerthief, I normally format the Flash01 on the slims.... I didn't think of doing that on my phatty. I'll give it a bash. I've changed the UMD driver, didn't work. But I'll give the format a try.

Thanks guys. Oh! Thanks for the thread move, wasn't sure where to post this Q.

He didn't download these, he dumped them from UMD. Thread re-opened.

Acerthief

Thanks for that x3sphere. Appreciate the re-open. I don't condone piracy.

Acerthief, I normally format the Flash01 on the slims.... I didn't think of doing that on my phatty. I'll give it a bash. I've changed the UMD driver, didn't work. But I'll give the format a try.

Thanks guys. Oh! Thanks for the thread move, wasn't sure where to post this Q.

Np.

Though I really recommend the FATMS patch, or else most games just dies out.

voidzero1

Darkness
A wee update on my mini dillema....

Tried the fatms mod.... didn't work :(

I tried re-dumping thinking my games were corrupt... didn't help either.

So I had to Pandorise my PSP back to 3.80M33-5. THAT solved my problem. I just don't get it. Oh, does it really matter that my MS Pro Duo is a 4GB?

Still, I'm just so pleased to see my games aren't corrupt and that DAX's software works brill! Not to mention everyone who contributed to the cause.

Keep it going guys. :w00t:

Np.

Though I really recommend the FATMS patch, or else most games just dies out.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Well, I experienced a similar problem, after I installed a theme on 3.90 M33-2, all my 1.50 kernel based homebrew stopped workin, the PSP was saying that it was corrupted after I reinstalled 3.90 M33-2 they worked fine (without the theme).
Maybe that's what happening to you.

PS:I've been using CXMB since then :p

voidzero1

Darkness
At least then I'm not alone on this one! I've been using themes that I've DL'ed from another well known french site :)

I'll try CXMB fearevil19. Thanks ;) Maybe that'll work better. 'Cause when I tried re-loading my themes again and all the themes had the "corrupted" icon look :( :crying:

I'm now on 3.80M33-5, I'll go to 3.90M33-2 over the weekend. Mess around a bit to see what works and what doesn't. FANKS to all who helped! Will update again with my progress :w00t:

Well, I experienced a similar problem, after I installed a theme on 3.90 M33-2, all my 1.50 kernel based homebrew stopped workin, the PSP was saying that it was corrupted after I reinstalled 3.90 M33-2 they worked fine (without the theme).
Maybe that's what happening to you.

PS:I've been using CXMB since then :p

voidzero1

Darkness
Update again.....

What I couldn't figure out was why would all my files have the corrupt icons..... My THEMES, my ISOS, even my PHOTOS... all had the corrupt icons.... even on 3.80M33-5.

So last night I thought, I'm not going to use the format fueature on my PSP. So I formatted my 4GB using WinXP. Then I updated my PSP back to 3.90M33-2. Formatted my MS pro duo again using the PSP. HOORAY!! It worked. No more corrupt icons. AND all my dumped games worked.

Weird error this. Never thought something like this could happen. Hope this helps other people who MIGHT sit with the same fault.

My setup now is CFW 3.90M33-2. UMD driver is M33. Corrupt icons hide "enabled". Using a custom theme and wallpaper. I don't have 1.50 kernels loaded yet. Will do that later. Still testing it to see if there's still bugs.