• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Recommend-a-game

eelbowel

I have some excess funds and am looking to get a couple games, any will fly.

My list:
Lumines
Monster Hunter F 2
Dynasty Warriors
Ridge Racer
God of war
Patapon
Burnout
FF7: Crisis core (hate it)
Lemmings
Socom Fire team 2

I myself highly recommend Monster Hunter+patapon if you haven't tried them.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Get Crush. It's a really addictive puzzle game, and can be picked up for around $20 now.

Gwapingn8

if you are not a FF VII fan, then crisis core is not for you...
but with the list given I would go for God of War. This game is crazy,
might I also recommend ManHunt 2

eelbowel

I just got done from a 7 1/2 hour FF7 Crisis core session. oh god my eyes.

Gwapingn8

I just got done from a 7 1/2 hour FF7 Crisis core session. oh god my eyes.

lucky you have the time to play..

I bought the actual game 2 weeks ago,
but still haven't played it... NO TIME.

I used to be a crazy Final Fantasy Fanatic,

must have played FF 1 to FF X.... until it started breaking to different consoles.
PSP, DS, PS3, XBOX... and then the online.. so I stopped there.. no point buying all this consoles to just play more FF games...

but if someone can EMULATE DS well on PSP, please!!!! so i can play all those nice FF remake on the DS that for some reason is not being ported to PSP.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
but if someone can EMULATE DS well on PSP, please!!!! so i can play all those nice FF remake on the DS that for some reason is not being ported to PSP.

no chance of that happening.at all.
really though,DS's are really cheap and worth buying for more than just the FF remakes.

eXclusive

Casual Gamer Supreme
lucky you have the time to play..

I bought the actual game 2 weeks ago,
but still haven't played it... NO TIME.

I used to be a crazy Final Fantasy Fanatic,

must have played FF 1 to FF X.... until it started breaking to different consoles.
PSP, DS, PS3, XBOX... and then the online.. so I stopped there.. no point buying all this consoles to just play more FF games...

I know just what you are saying sir... I am a huge Final Fantasy fan myself, but more so of select games that I love than of the whole series. Here's my break down.

1.Yes
2.No
3.Maybe
4.Y
5.Y
6.Y
7.Y
8.Y
9.Y
10.Y

But that is as far as I've gotten.

On the topic of the thread: I like Untold Legends, The Warriors Code. Just got part way through chapter 2 now. SnesTYL and FF VI eat a great deal of my idle time.

Gwapingn8

I know just what you are saying sir... I am a huge Final Fantasy fan myself, but more so of select games that I love than of the whole series. Here's my break down.

1.Yes
2.No
3.Maybe
4.Y
5.Y
6.Y
7.Y
8.Y
9.Y
10.Y

But that is as far as I've gotten.

On the topic of the thread: I like Untold Legends, The Warriors Code. Just got part way through chapter 2 now. SnesTYL and FF VI eat a great deal of my idle time.

yep.. I know what you mean... FF games are time consuming..

Final 1 to 10 are all great..

not too in to final 1 & 2, even when they were remade..

Final fantasy III for the SNES was one of the best SNES final fantasy I would say..

Now for the PSone, I'd say final 8.... i like final 7, but I think I like the story line on Final 8 more.. and the battle with GF junctions are good.

Final 10 is good for the limit damage.. I love that you can damage higher than the 9999 limit...

but since we are on gaming note..

MANY RPG games are great... but very time consuming...
but besides beat em' up games... i pretty much play al games, of course if times allows:biggrin:

Gwapingn8

no chance of that happening.at all.
really though,DS's are really cheap and worth buying for more than just the FF remakes.

true dat... perhaps in due time i'll buy a DS, or when DS get's so old that it can be emulated by PSP 3000 or something, then I'll be happy..:laugh:

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Dont get Dynasty Warriors, Id rather see you buy Crisis Core, even if you hate final fantasy, both are repetitive though. Still a hardcore final fantasy fan though.

eelbowel

Dont get Dynasty Warriors, Id rather see you buy Crisis Core, even if you hate final fantasy, both are repetitive though. Still a hardcore final fantasy fan though.

That list is actually games I have, I should have been more clear... :mellow:

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Plus I dont pay attention half the time. My fault, mate.