• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Web browsers.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Firefox v2.0.0.13

Because Firefox rules.:smile: Simple as that. Best browser ever, IMO. I don't mind the memory leaks and the slight bloat it seems to have over IE, I just feel worlds safer with the fact that I'm not using the same interface to browse both my computer's files and the internet. Plus I know Firefox is seemingly much more secure, and the themes and plugins are great. It also had tabbed browsing YEARS before IE. I've been using it since I caught wind of it on The Screen Savers on the old TechTV. (It's been quite a while :laugh:, probably mid-to-late '04 I'm guessing)

Roe

I use Firefox 3 Beta 5 too. I also haven't had as many random crashes.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i personally would use firefox but in work i use IE and at my gf's,i use Safari... :p

aarathi

Banned
I use Mozilla Firefox. In my opinion, firefox is the best web browser. It is very user friendly. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox includes tabbed browsing, a spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, and a search system that uses Google. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.

Roe

I use Mozilla Firefox. In my opinion, firefox is the best web browser. It is very user friendly. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox includes tabbed browsing, a spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, and a search system that uses Google. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.
lol he's an advertisement.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I use Firefox 3.0.0 Beta 5.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
haha Yeah, i caught that with x3 a few mins after i posted that. Boy did i feel dumb.

Are you guys sure he's not just a copy-paster? Because quite a bit of that's straight from the Wiki :bored: Plus his other posts are more or less the same way about different things >.>

d1ddy

you guys should ban me for 2 days so i can put it in my user title xD