• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Pisses You off more in RPGS

Lt. FOX

Sexual Tyrannosaurs
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for example... I HATE being over-encumbered
but in other RPGs, the random battles piss me off...

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Random battles that you know are coming. I hate it.
Haha, and I can tell by the quote in your sig that you've played Crisis Core:laugh: Talk about it. You actually know EXACTLY where the "random" battles are gonna be, and sometimes they're still unavoidable.

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for example... I HATE being over-encumbered
but in other RPGs, the random battles piss me off...

Did you ever go through the Mage's Guild line of quests? The one where you have to go into the well to get that damn 100-weight ring... That's the most irritating over-encumbrance part of the game for me. Especially when I came back out and half of the stuff I dropped was gone:cursing:

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Haha, and I can tell by the quote in your sig that you've played Crisis Core:laugh: Talk about it. You actually know EXACTLY where the "random" battles are gonna be, and sometimes they're still unavoidable.

Did you ever go through the Mage's Guild line of quests? The one where you have to go into the well to get that damn 100-weight ring... That's the most irritating over-encumbrance part of the game for me. Especially when I came back out and half of the stuff I dropped was gone:cursing:

Yeah, thats exactly what I was meaning, every open type area you can almost gurantee a battle.

And that part of oblivion was a B!@&%!

Lt. FOX

Sexual Tyrannosaurs
I don't think you can use the cloning glitch with the GOY Edition can you? Thata what I have and love it soo much.

Did you ever go through the Mage's Guild line of quests? The one where you have to go into the well to get that damn 100-weight ring... That's the most irritating over-encumbrance part of the game for me. Especially when I came back out and half of the stuff I dropped was gone
Yeah I hated that part too. I just kept dropping the ring in front of me inching my way to the exit. Then dropped my stuff outside.

Death_Pigeon

All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy
I HAVE ONE TO TOP ALL OF YOURS THIS IS A PROBLEM MORE WITH LITTLE KIDS THOUGH
Having a master save E.g. 1 save with all your progress and having it overwritten.......
OMG I AM FURIOUS I HAVE TO START MASS EFFECT ALL OVER AGAIN AND THOSE CRAPPY VERCHILE SEQUENCES GOSH AND ALL THOSE HOURS ......
Sigh...........

Can We Start a Poll I Will make a bet with anyone that Random Battles will win. Thats what I love about FF XII