• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have custome Firmware 3.10OE-A'...but where do I go to upgrade?

sejad

I have Custom Firmware 3.10OE-A' and I am stuck I don't know where to go to get the most up to date firmware for this custom firmware, please do help. I have a Phat PSP by the way...is this the last firmware I can upgrade to(3.10OE-A') for the phat psp? or can I upgrade to a even better custom firmware?

Darkchild

The Doctor
yes you can upgrade to a better firmware, but to make it faster, make a Pandora Baterry (can unbrick PSPs and install custom firmware instantaniously!)

HERE's the tuto <3

sejad

I really don't want to make this Pandora battery and the magic stick, I just want to update to the last possible version without using the Pandora and magic stick I am at V 3.10OE-A' on my custom firmware from Dark-Alex website.

Acerthief

Upgrade to 3.52M33, then update the 3.52M33-4 patch.

Then upgrade to 3.90M33 with the 3.90M33-3 patch.

now the 1.5Kernel-add on is optional, as some people (including myself) has reported back finding that homebrew or the entire system crashes when rebooting from sleep mode.
I personally use eLoadertorun old homebrew.

sejad

Upgrade to 3.52M33, then update the 3.52M33-4 patch.

Then upgrade to 3.90M33 with the 3.90M33-3 patch.

now the 1.5Kernel-add on is optional, as some people (including myself) has reported back finding that homebrew or the entire system crashes when rebooting from sleep mode.
I personally use eLoadertorun old homebrew.

so you are telling me it is possible to upgrade my psp without the Pandora or the Magic stick to 3.90m33-3? I have just updated to 3.40 OE.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Yes, it is possible, still, Follow Acerthief's instructions! If you go straight to 3.90 M33 it might brick your PSP!

sejad

Yes, it is possible, still, Follow Acerthief's instructions! If you go straight to 3.90 M33 it might brick your PSP!

No way I am thinking of doing it up to 3.52M33-4(shouldn't brick if I installed them all in order right?) and stopping there then when I get the chance upgrade to 3.90M33.