• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GIVEN UP WITH PANDORA GETTING SOMETHING NEW

jasonboi2345

Hello every one you no i've been going on and on about my orange datel battery tool an easy pandora installer well i've had enough of it i've learned one lession never upgrade using sony:mad1: im getting a used psp with fw of 2.60 do i need pandora?what are my options? thanks jason:biggrin:

Acerthief

With 2.60? Your in luck.

Upgrade to 2.71,
Then check if you have a TA-082 motherboard (the guide teaches you how to identify), and then download from 2.71 to 1.5 using THIS guide.

Use KeyCleaner v1.4 and back up your IDStorage Keys first before executing the Downgrader.

jasonboi2345

With 2.60? Your in luck.

Upgrade to 2.71,
Then check if you have a TA-082 motherboard (the guide teaches you how to identify), and then download from 2.71 to 1.5 using THIS guide.

Use KeyCleaner v1.4 and back up your IDStorage Keys first before executing the Downgrader.

yes hopfully 2.60 but if not whats the highest firm-ware i can go before i need pandora?
cause im going to check the firmware first before i buy:laugh: thanks jason

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
I fail to see the point in that.(I'd rather pay someone else 5-10 bucks and ask them to mod it for me)

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
no its fine cause my girlfriend wants a psp anyway so i can get another one :biggrin:

well be careful since any psp you get now will have 3.60+ firmware on it thus you need pandora to get on custom. unless you buy a used one and make sure it's on any firmware that can be downgraded with one of the downgraders.