• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Downgrade question

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I THINK so, but I don't know why you'd WANT to.:huh:

ChadClifton

I used to be able to go into the menu while in a game (by clicking home) to transfer save files over.

But I cant seem to do that now :( The option just isnt there. What have/am I doing wrong?

Cheezeball99

ChadClifton

Sorry, making myself as clear as mud here.

I finished disk on of ff7, loaded up disk 2 and when i do that no save information is there.

I used to be able to press home and use a function from within that menu to load a saved game from a previous eboot to the current/new disk.

Cheezeball99

Sorry, making myself as clear as mud here.

I finished disk on of ff7, loaded up disk 2 and when i do that no save information is there.

I used to be able to press home and use a function from within that menu to load a saved game from a previous eboot to the current/new disk.

That's either A) CWCheat or B) Another plugin of some sort. >.> What you SHOULD do is, when you create the PSX EBOOTS for each disc, make them the same SaveID. But on newer Pops you can convert all discs into one EBOOT anyway.

ChadClifton

Thank you!

I will try both the CWCheat and popsloader (does it work with 3.90)

Also, will I have to convert the games again, or will pops do the treat on my existing files?

Cheezeball99

Thank you!

I will try both the CWCheat and popsloader (does it work with 3.90)

Also, will I have to convert the games again, or will pops do the treat on my existing files?

I wouldn't worry about popsloader, I would just reconvert your actual game, using the SaveID from the first disc in all three. That should clear it all up.:wink:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank you

Is it true you can use it to change the save id on your games rather than converting the games again?

Popsloader can't, but you can rebuild the EBOOT file and change the SaveID by using PSX2PSP.