• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Start a prx as a plugin

ne0h

Dev
Hi,
I've to start a prx for patch the exit game funct for return to my hb, like Irshell!
Now I've builted the prx, but how to start the prx that isn't stopped when start a new executables?:confused1:

P.S:
I'm italian, so excuse for my bad english!

Chilly Willy

Contributor
This forum is for releases, not for help. The help center is for help. :smile:

As to the question, that's probably a little beyond the folks here... even I haven't messed with something like that on the PSP. You'd best try contacting a dev who has actually made a shell for the PSP.

It's too bad the folks who do shells keep the source closed. It would be a real boon to devs if ahman released the code to irShell, for example.

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
sorry if this is off-topic.
But you just signed up, made your first post and you got a developer rank?
I always wondered who gets this rank
(well, chilly willy in your case it's obvious why)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
sorry if this is off-topic.
But you just signed up, made your first post and you got a developer rank?
I always wondered who gets this rank
(well, chilly willy in your case it's obvious why)

It's because the forum allows people to use custom user titles. He doesn't have dev status, otherwise his username would be printed in bold.

On-topic... another person to ask on this would be Pirata Nervo, the developer of NervOS. I haven't seen him around recently, though.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
I'm working on this with Pirata Nervo! :)
On ps2dev forum! But we haven't resolved this problem!

I noticed... looks like Cpasjuste is doing an example for folks. I'm actually interested myself, even if I don't see where I'd use it in the near future.