• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I'm really frustrated. Can sum1 plz help me out? (compiling)

Devin2229

Hey, i've been trying so hard all day to find out how to compile the files into an eboot
(oh btw, i'm trying to convert a 1.5 homebrew emulator to 4.xx)
Everytime i tried to install Cygwin it always gave me an error (different each time)

Anyway, i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to convert "gpSP v0.9" from 1.5 to 4.xx?
It would mean A LOT. like, all day i was sitting in front of my computer tryin to figure this out.

cuz all i did so far was add the

BUILD_PRX = 1
PSP_FW_VERSION = 401

the... actuallly, to make it easier, i'll upload the files that i edited so sum1 can help me out =D

again, i wanted to convert gpSP v0.9 from 1.5 to 4.xx. I'm gettin a new slim for my birthday (August 6th) and that emulator is what i used the most =/

so, yeah i'd be VERY greatful if somebody can convert that for me?

thank you SO much =D

Acerthief

Exophase aint gonna like this....

Devin2229

Exophase aint gonna like this....

0.o

is there something wrong with asking for help? sry if i'm missing something i'm really tired and its like 4:00 AM

I still doan understand. what did i do?
can someone plz tell me? 0.0
i probably did do something stupid cuz i'm like half asleep -.-

Acerthief

0.o

is there something wrong with asking for help? sry if i'm missing something i'm really tired and its like 4:00 AM

You've done nothing wrong, it's just that Exophase (the person, not the site) doesn't like people doing stuff with his work.

No problem asking help here :D