• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

UMD Video ripping does not work

Mandingo

Old fart
I'm running 4.01 M33-2 using PSP filer 5.4 kernel3 version and the program freezes when trying to rip UMD video. When using PSPfiler 5.4 with 1.50 kernel addon ripping works but the .ISO file is corrupted and does not work when mounted.
Anybody with same problem?
Also is it possible that the filer could save UMD video .ISO file directly to /ISO/VIDEO folder. It takes ages to move it using filer. I'm using genuine 8 GB Sandisk MS Pro Duo.

Mandingo

Old fart
WTF 103 views and no aswer. Is ripping working for everyone else?

Chilly Willy

Contributor
Have you tried ripping across USB to a PC? If that works, I'd say it's a problem in filer. If that's the case, whining to us won't do anything - find the homepage for the author of filer and complain there. If that's not the case, whining to us won't do anything because we didn't write the custom firmware. Go to D_A's web site and complain there.

Illegal Machine

Have you tried ripping across USB to a PC? If that works, I'd say it's a problem in filer. If that's the case, whining to us won't do anything - find the homepage for the author of filer and complain there. If that's not the case, whining to us won't do anything because we didn't write the custom firmware. Go to D_A's web site and complain there.

Ummmmm Willy?

this kinda IS the Filer homepage.. in a way.

Mediumguage does in fact post and read these forums if you didn't notice.

Mandingo

Old fart
Have you tried ripping across USB to a PC?
No problem there using VSH menu option. No problem ripping UMD games just UMD videos don't rip properly. I thought this is PSPFiler's english homepage.

I wonder does it have something to do with region coding? UMD videos are region coded but UMD games are not???