• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF is wrong with mens?

dennis96411

Okay, I think I had enough of this piece of sh*t!!! My dad always, every single f*cking day, pees on the f*cking toilet (including wall, the trash bin beside it, and the top with the sink), and leaves a pile of *water* on the floor! And toilet! GOD! I HAD ENOUGH OF THAT!!! IT'S SO DISGUSTING!!! I HAVE TO WIPE ALL OF THAT! Just today, I wasted half a roll of toilet paper wiping his pee! God! Any advice anyone? To make him stop? And oh yeah, he's very dramatic, so even if you say "Can you please stop peeing on the toilet?" He'll start crying.

P.S.: I'm a male too, but I have manner, I don't spray and sprinkle all over the crapbowl, just so you know.

Darkchild

The Doctor
hmm...take him to a potty trainer and then take him to a psychologist, he has a very complicated childhood trauma

I am not joking.

d1ddy

is it you and your dad living together ? becuase when me and my dad were growing up and it was just us two . fuck was that disgusting LOL

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can't he stand still and aim it properly? If not... perhaps he should always sit down on the toilet when he pees from now on. Just a thought.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Try talking to your father, gently, trying to find out why he does this.

Finding out why is the first step towards the sollution to a problem.

PR0fessor Burnt

ok no offence but if a guest came and looked at this thread he would probly think wtf..
but yeah u should talk to ur dad

dennis96411

Yeah well he stopped using my bathroom so much, he use his own now. I just don't know why he doesn't walk extra 5 meters to his bathroom. Even if I close the door intensionally, he still opens it and use it. But I think he's stopping now.