• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

exophase. slowly dying?

Darkchild

The Doctor
Hmm, I don't remember anyone asking me for the font :/ Anyways, I've attached it to this post. Not really sure what we could offer yet for a banner contest (free hosting possibly?), but you'd certainly get recognition for it and rep points.

I did ._.
loads of times >.>

thanks x3!! im get to work on a theme now!! I think ill use black arizuh icons, but the rest of it will have to be a surprise!

and could you provide a link on how to convert it to a ttf?

try googling something like:

PT1 to TTF converter

something will probably come up

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

EvilSeph

Administrator
Arcade is up now :) http://forums.exophase.com/arcade.php

I'll be adding more games shortly... and if anyone has any suggestions as to what else I should add, let me know.

The day I see x3sphere asking for suggestions for forum addons... :w00t: (note: I do actually mean w00t, but the emotion on this emoticon's face is priceless). I never thought I'd see this happening. :laugh:

d1ddy

The day I see x3sphere asking for suggestions for forum addons... :w00t: (note: I do actually mean w00t, but the emotion on this emoticon's face is priceless). I never thought I'd see this happening. :laugh:

I never thought I'd see you post again .

angelsniper45

awsome arcade section, yet another great way to waste time :D
how is the download section and everything else coming along?

You should add bowman, fun and addicting.

angelsniper45

so where is the arcade section? i cant find it on the main forum

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
so where is the arcade section? i cant find it on the main forum

Link is in the UserCP under Miscellaneous. I would like to place it in a more visible spot but we are missing the font for the navigation buttons.. might have to redo those.

angelsniper45

wow. some one is obsessing over fonts.

and id personally recommend tol use the 'rockwell' font if you have to redo them, that font is pretty sweet.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can I help? I have a similar font :)

Sure :) Although I still might be able to find the font. I think it may be on my old PC.. going to hook it up today and check.

wow. some one is obsessing over fonts.

and id personally recommend tol use the 'rockwell' font if you have to redo them, that font is pretty sweet.

Looks good, but for the buttons I think a minimalistic font is needed.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Ambitsek or the Ikaruga font's are really nice...

what I'd describe as minimalist and pixelated

EvilSeph

Administrator
I never thought I'd see you post again .

Excuse me? :huh: I post whenever x3sphere doesn't cover something (which is rare, but I post!). I've been busy with other things as x3 knows :wink:

angelsniper45

maybe we should start an open poll on what the new theme/font should be. If your redoing the button font, might as well revamp the original theme.