• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QJ sucks

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
I checked to verify a couple days ago, eXophase (without the .com) is completely censored from their forums. No idea why they did it but I have heard QJ has been on a downward slump as of late so maybe they're just worried about competition, as I noticed a couple other popular sites are blocked as well. I did send them an email before taking action but received no response. If they are going to completely censor us from their forums I see no reason to give them traffic, hence the URL block. Normally I'd never do this but I don't see a better course of action to take.

They are under new administration, shawn is gone, but it's wierd why they block eXophase.

And for blocking QJ, it's about time that happened. :biggrin: Nobody really minds that it is gone from here anyways. Seems like all the regulars and staff hate AJ anyways.

january39

eXo Staff
honestly its been a long time coming.

I remember a time i felt like this. Like omg every one is an ahole! Then I found this really nice site... that had like 16 members. You now know the site i found as exophase and needless to say we've come a long way. Rather then bash the title... I would rather take the time to thank every one of you for making our community the best of its kind. With out you there is no exophase.

I hear that, although i have been here a lot less, i certainly feel more comfortable here than anywhere else.

Qj? Qj who? :laugh:

Alex

like i've said a million times before, this place is the best on the internet.

angelsniper45

Yes it is! I cant even remeber the days when i was at consolespot or pspslimhacks forums wayyy before i came here, i got flamed the hell out of at pspslimhacks and consolespot.....well its not as bad as qj. their starting.

LOL I hope we dont create a bad rep for us when we try to get new members :laugh:

Darkchild

The Doctor

Word...

honestly its been a long time coming.

I remember a time i felt like this. Like omg every one is an ahole! Then I found this really nice site... that had like 16 members. You now know the site i found as exophase and needless to say we've come a long way. Rather then bash the title... I would rather take the time to thank every one of you for making our community the best of its kind. With out you there is no exophase.

you made me feel warm inside :blushing::blushing:

You know guys? I've been in and out of MANY forums, literally, MANY!

This one is the only one which I keep comming back to! ONLY ONE! I mean...staying this long on a forum and still loving it, for me was impossible :3

Not only that, but thanks to X3, I got back to the homebrewing community after I had to sell my dreamcast :)'< )

I still remember screaming like a 3yr old when I played super mario bros on my PSP for the first time :p (using an eboot loader)

and later, being scared shitless fearing of a brick when installing Custom firmware... all of those thanks to exophase XD (No I didn't brick it :3 unkie X3 made guuud tutorials XD)

I mean...with memories like those... how can I leave this place? =P

I even got lots of friends here, people who liste, who respect my opinion...

my opinion on QJ would be a flamewar, simple as that.
my "friends" on QJ would speak like this:

"OMG LI3K! T3LL ME H0W TO H4CK THE NDS S0 I C4N PL4Y R0MS 4ND L00K K3WL IN FR0NT 0F MY FR13NDS!"

so yeah :p... All hail exophase!

january39

eXo Staff
Ha ha the good ol days of flashing CFW and praying it did not brick, i remember first time i flashed mine using lumines, i was like gulp here go's.
Worked well and to this day i have never bricked :)

Alex

haha, i really remember that, i was sooo scared of the updater when it said, " update at your own risk "
then i researched into the pandora and made the 1.5 dg. then i finally updated XD
at this time it was a few months before timemachine was made.

angelsniper45

LOL all this reminiscing? Makes me remember when I followed x3 guide to downgrading and ended up bricking my psp and being without one for 3 whole months until my datel battery arrived :laughing:

I was surprised even then that nobody flamed me.

january39

eXo Staff
LOL all this reminiscing? Makes me remember when I followed x3 guide to downgrading and ended up bricking my psp and being without one for 3 whole months until my datel battery arrived :laughing:

I was surprised even then that nobody flamed me.

That's cause we knew it was'nt the guide but you :laugh:

Btw this is going horribly off topic here :)

Alex

haha, just carry on in the our continuous discussion.