• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QJ sucks

J

jx233

MenaceInc said:
Just have to say that even if any new users are from QJ.net there won't be any different treatment such as instabans just for being from QJ.net.

If they step out of line and break the rules repeatedly then it will be considered on a case by case basis.

This is my own opinion, please don't take it as the opinion of all staff at exophase.com.

EDIT: also, I've never been on the QJ.net forums as far as I remember so I can't judge how bad it is over there.

There's flamefests over such little things, and some users don't have respect for each other.

All I have to say is: QJ.Net is a dangerous community. Be careful when you speak your mind there or when you voice your opinion at that site.

PR0fessor Burnt

There's flamefests over such little things, some users don't have respect for each other.

All I have to say is: QJ.Net is a dangerous community. Be careful when you speak your mind there or when you voice your opinion.

IF only i had a ban hammer over there (and here to ) I would ban the first person who meany mouthed me haha

january39

eXo Staff
Surely not all the users are flame hungry - Noob S***s over at QJ.net. If they are then they certainly can't have been here before.

I have never been on the QJ forums, as here has everything i could want from a forum (and then some).

One thing for certain, there are a few post junkies out there.

J

jx233

january39 said:
Surely not all the users are flame hungry - Noob S***s over at QJ.net. If they are then they certainly can't have been here before.

I have never been on the QJ forums, as here has everything i could want from a forum (and then some).

One thing for certain, there are a few post junkies out there.

Start a thread in QJ.Net Forums called "DS is better than PSP", and witness a flamefest happen.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
ur saying ur a chick?

haha,nah, I'm a guy.

This is a recent pic of me

19947581a9988473647l.jpg

so...yea....

angelsniper45

their guides arent even that reliable either, i decided to do a pandora test from each site, and theirs bricked my psp. haha

january39

eXo Staff
Start a thread in QJ.Net Forums called "DS is better than PSP", and witness a flamefest happen.

I might do. And the record for the quickest ban is...........:biggrin:

angelsniper45

Hahaha. id laugh if they had the same thread except "eXophase sucks". haha

J

jx233

Darkchild said:
why go through all the work of flaming it if its members already do that for us?

Yeah, I apoligize for my flaming of QJ.Net; I guess my critcicism of that site went a little too far. :sad: