• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes

Alex

imo fake to, but it minutely could be real lol

angelsniper45

Yeah thats fake. It can only explode if theirs pressure on it ovbiously. and those office chairs definetly do not have the force to kill. Unless someone throws it at you :laugh:

Acerthief

Where can I buy one of those office chairs?

angelsniper45

XsavioR

A. Wheres the blood he died of anal impaling id assume?
b. Those chairs kill people when the bolts get loose not from exploding hydrolic cylinders.
chair falls off the stand and in rare cases the stand impales the user. More likely to break both legs and back.
c. what do you expect to happen when you play in a desk chair. Millions of people sit... in chairs every day and this WOULD make the news.

january39

eXo Staff
Good Point Xsavior, i would expect more blood if he had been impaled anally by hydraulic ram.

Literally could be sitting on a timebomb as i speak

Alex

Good Point Xsavior, i would expect more blood if he had been impaled anally by hydraulic ram.

its funny how you know much, i take it your experienced in anal hydrlocic rams LOL
( joking btw )

january39

eXo Staff
Ha ha - My chair was'nt big enough. lmao.

january39

eXo Staff
Maybe he was sitting in a chair that was from the video game Golden Eye for N64. As i recall every chair explodes when shooting it, along with boxes, tv's , tables, etc.

Yeah and a never ending supply of debris always erupts from them, yep goldeneye chair :laugh:

january39

eXo Staff
Gold or not, a chair that explodes up your butt still ain't a good thing :p