• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] TimeBatteryPercent version 3.0

pspflashsystem

[RELEASE] TimeBatteryPercent version 3.0 [MAJ] 3.1

Hi everybody,

I've just finished TimeBatteryPercent's new version

Here's changelog:

Code:
     --------------------------------------------------------------|
     | TIMEBATTERYPERCENT                                          |
     | Release 3.0                                                 |
     | Date: 19/12/2009                                            |
     | Developer: pspflashsystem                                   |
     | Website: http://webusers.pspgen.com/pspflashsystem/index.htm|
     |--------------------------------------------------------------

##(New Version/Nouvelle version) Version 3.0:##	

English:
Changelog:

*TimeBatteryPercent is now compatible with all custom firmwares from 5.00M33
*Now my plugin patches 12H, 24H clock format of  YYYY/MM/DD and MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY date format
*Fixed  "343%" bug
*Fixed "22:-23)" bug
*Now when battery isn't inserted you must show "??" and anymore the big negative number (-2.....)
*Now, TimeBatteryPercent removes superfluous caracters like space when there are double spaces or ':' when you choice to don't show both hour and minutes
 or '/' when you choice to don't show both day and month...
 So display in xmb is more clean now
*Information's display was improved and now it's more dynamic and faster

Fran

Alex

i wouldnt donate because of the big timebatterypercent by .:pspflashsystem:. infact, im not even gonna download it, the plugin is soo messy, look at the first screeny, it overlaps any everthing.

i have a suggestion though, have it so that the by pspflashsystem malarki fades after like 5 seconds. then i'll use this. :)

angelsniper45

i wouldnt donate because of the big timebatterypercent by .:pspflashsystem:. infact, im not even gonna download it, the plugin is soo messy, look at the first screeny, it overlaps any everthing.

i have a suggestion though, have it so that the by pspflashsystem malarki fades after like 5 seconds. then i'll use this. :)

Yes, i tried telling him this before. He should have kept it at v1.0 but just optimize it for the higher/lower firmwares. Im only keeping the first release on mine.

Alex

Yes, i tried telling him this before. He should have kept it at v1.0 but just optimize it for the higher/lower firmwares. Im only keeping the first release on mine.

im not even gonna dl yet, its just messy

pspflashsystem

im not even gonna dl yet, its just messy

No because you can edit what you want to show: so you can choice to display only hour, minute, day, month and battery percentage like the first version OR display anything if it's so messy.... (All these can be edited in the TimeBatteryPercent_config.ini hehe)
So alex_e can now donate me a few money :p

Else TimeBatteryPercent is updated to 3.1 (fixed a little conflict bug with cxmb so I solved all bugs :))

Thanks for your comments guys

Alex

No because you can edit what you want to show: so you can choice to display only hour, minute, day, month and battery percentage like the first version OR display anything if it's so messy.... (All these can be edited in the TimeBatteryPercent_config.ini hehe)
So alex_e can now donate me a few money :p

Else TimeBatteryPercent is updated to 3.1 (fixed a little conflict bug with cxmb so I solved all bugs :))

Thanks for your comments guys

you can even edit the by pspflashsystem stuff? if so, i apologise :)

angelsniper45

and another apology!

but just for future reference refrain from updating so often. Let people get used to whichever version your releasing for a while.

angelsniper45

If something's buggy, I'd generally release a small fix asap.

I know, but ive personally tested these and the 1.0 was perfectly fine.