• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help with MAME....

zippythecellist

I'm trying to run tron on MAME, but it refuses to work. If I turn the sound off, it will run, but WAY too fast. If I turn the "emulated but off" option on, the controls won't work right. (ex: whenever I play the game where you need to enter the hole within a set amount of time, it won't let me aim my shots) What am I doing wrong? :confused1:

edit: Almost forgot....I can get the game to run with the sound on, but the game freezes when I try to start, and then my PSP shuts off about 20 seconds later.

Alex

if your on a psp SLIM with CFW install leda 0.2, it allows you to rum homebrew better using the 1.5 kernal.
if you on a psp PHAT with CFE install the 1.50 kernal addon for you firmware.
if your on a psp with CFE try installing 5.03GEN.

Brad_alt

What version are you running. The recently released PSPMame 04 or Mame4All. Mame4all will have a game list included in the .rar/.zip make sure the version of tron your using is on it. I currently don't know if mame4all works on cfw.

If your using the new CFW one its a re-release of a dated version that more then likely wont support the game your playing.

Also try finding a different rom and testing. You may have a dated version..