• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Little Big Planet

Bran

Yell
I have the original copy. I got it underhanded from a shady gamestop manager.
DSC06543.jpg

Mraellis

This game makes me consider buying a PS3. :eek:

Shame i don't have that kind of cash to waste for one game though.

Bran

Yell
Mraellis said:
This game makes me consider buying a PS3. :eek:

Shame i don't have that kind of cash to waste for one game though.
Don't like Metal Gear, WipeOut, or Resistance?

I'd say Disgaea but I feel like it's not very popular.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I really want to buy it but i'm already buying mirrors edge next week....

maybe i'll ask for it for my birthday, it's not that I don't have the money, I just like to have money for other things.

@ z357x
Doesn't Disgaea 3 have sucky reviews

Bran

Yell
Greyone said:
I really want to buy it but i'm already buying mirrors edge next week....

maybe i'll ask for it for my birthday, it's not that I don't have the money, I just like to have money for other things.

@ z357x
Doesn't Disgaea 3 have sucky reviews
It got great reviews from what I remember.

Not that it matters since N1 makes all their money off their preinstalled user base like me who are obsessed with collecting all their games.

Mraellis

Metal gears a movie.

Wipeout is same old same old.

Though Resistance 2 does look really good.

I think, when i sat down and tried, i could find 5 ps3 games I'd like but only 1 amazing one. And that's LBP.

I am honestly kind of torn at the moment as to if that's enough games i like to consider buying one with all the other things i hate about the Europe version of the console.

twelve

I'm not dead
I'd say he's prejudging like everyone else that says that.

The Wipeout comment suggests that too.

twelve

I'm not dead
Wipeout HD is fucking amazing. I love the fact it has all the HUDs from previous games unlockable (I only managed to get 2097 so far).

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Haha, has anyone heard of the literally gamebreaking glitch? If you make a spinning wheel that turns at max speed and then go on it, you consistently keep dying over and over again no matter where you are, including in your pod. You actually have to delete your save game to fix it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I played a level that had a spinning wheel going incredibly fast(ballpit or something), but it didn't kill me. I'll be more cautious now that you mention it though.

Slasher

Suck It
PSPHax0r9 said:
Haha, has anyone heard of the literally gamebreaking glitch? If you make a spinning wheel that turns at max speed and then go on it, you consistently keep dying over and over again no matter where you are, including in your pod. You actually have to delete your save game to fix it.
I would be so pissed if that happened to me lol

Anyways, is this game really worth getting? Is it just like a 2d sidescroller? Somebody please explain it to me in a nutshell

Whisper

Logic :(
Well my level Jurassic Park V2 won in gamepro's contest for best movie themed level if anyone wants to try that out.

Sinfulfate

I would be so pissed if that happened to me lol

Anyways, is this game really worth getting? Is it just like a 2d sidescroller? Somebody please explain it to me in a nutshell

Ya its just a 2d sidescroller with a very extensive level editor. Creating levels is the real draw of the game imo. Theres only like 22 levels in the single player mode and just going through other peoples level is really boring. So if you plan to make some levels I'd recommend it. Not for $60 tho I got it for $40 from gamefly a few weeks ago.

Mraellis

I'd say he's prejudging like everyone else that says that.

The Wipeout comment suggests that too.

Nope, i have actually played them both round at a mates house for a day.

Metal gear has to long cut scenes for me. I like to be in the game playing properly rather then watch massive cut scenes. If a cut scene is over ten minutes then its to long.

As for wipe out, well yeah ok it was daft of me to say it's the same game, of course it is. But what i guess i meant to say was that wipe out is boring and old now. It's never spiced up any. It just looks a lot nicer.

Also the Ps3 version did lose BC, USB ports, Wired internet and also hdd space. Though i think the American ones the same now.