• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New ps3 Game(s)

Bran

Yell
Vanden said:
Well I bought sc4 thinking online would be fun...

It takes fucking long time to find someone to play with.... and then finding someone who isent cheap is really rare... Plus no one ever uses a mic...

I sell it for few bucks cash if you want it... If you feel like meting up... I give you both for about 40 bucks..

Hell I give oblivion if you give me 60 bucks... I havent have a new ps3 game since sc4...

and havent been playing since online and story mode sucks...

I kind want smackdown vs raw 2009....
MGS4 SC4 and Oblivion for $60?

Depending on how I'm doing cash wise next week I might take that offer... I have no idea what I would do with two copies of MGS4 though?

What about SC4 and Oblivion for 45 maybe?

Slasher

Suck It
With two copies of mgs4, just sell one. You'd make 30 bucks easily

Seth

MD Party Room
z357x said:
MGS4 SC4 and Oblivion for $60?

Depending on how I'm doing cash wise next week I might take that offer... I have no idea what I would do with two copies of MGS4 though?

What about SC4 and Oblivion for 45 maybe?

Well it The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...

and yea that would be just fine...

I dident know you had mgs4...

Bran

Yell
Vanden said:
Well it The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...

and yea that would be just fine...

I dident know you had mgs4...
Is there any other oblivion? Or do you mean it's the version without the expansions?

Yeah, depending on how much cash I have by the end of the week I might take those off your hands this weekend. I'll be in town. I gotta find some place that will buy the baseball cards my uncle gave me to pawn.

Seth

MD Party Room
it the version without the expansions