• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New ps3 Game(s)

Blackout

Well I just got paid today and looking for a new game to play.

Currently have:

Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Grand Theft Auto IV
Socom Confrontation
Burnout Paradise
Need For Speed: Carbon
Need For Speed: Pro Street
Motorstorm
Assasins Creed
Army of Two
Grand Turismo 5: Prologue

Currently looking into:

Drakes Uncharted
Resistance
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Rock band 2 (with the Kit; I don't have the first one.)
MotorStorm Pacific Rift

So, which one?

-The only one I would consider buying two for would be Resistance 1 and 2. (No point in buying #2 without playing #1)
-Little Big Planet, I've played the beta and it's fun... to some extent.
-Far Cry 2, debating on getting it for PC or PS3. (Played the first one on pc, PS3 for trophies, yes, I'm a junkie when it comes to trophies.)
-Motorstorm 2 due to the fact that the first one was pretty fun to me.
-Rock Band 2; Played the first one, enjoyed it, I would assume the second one would blow my mind. + trophies.

Sullivan

Currently looking into:

Drakes Uncharted:

Fun, I have it, never played it.

Resistance

I dis liked the beta, didn't buy it, don't recommend it.
Resistance 2

I dis liked the beta, didn't buy it, don't recommend it.

Little Big Planet

Loved the beta, Definite buy!

Far Cry 2

Definite buy!

Fallout 3

Definite buy!

Rock band 2 (with the Kit; I don't have the first one.)

Ehh, get GH.

MotorStorm Pacific Rift

Definite buy!

Blackout

Sullivan said:
What about the new Call of Duty?

the 4th one you mean? I already have that for PC, and if you're talking about another one, I'll end up getting it for PC as well.

Seth

MD Party Room
I going threw the same thing.. I be trading MGS4 and Soul Caliber 4 for a Resistance 2... and buying LBP.... and just downloaded fallout 3 for my pc...

Dam I wish they would spread these things out...On the bright side come thing spring I going to have great budget games to pick from.

Resistance 2 is going to be a must have....

twelve

I'm not dead
Just had a look through your list of what you have. My suggestion is to sell both the Need For Speeds and Army of Two (and Assassins Creed if you've finished it), then you can get some more games.
Scorned said:
Uncharted is amazingly fun, and it has Trophy's. Resistance 2 is really fun as well.
On his list everything except the first Resistance has trophies or is getting them.

Plus LBP's trophies are most likely going to be the easiest of the lot.

Seth

MD Party Room
z357x said:
EW! Don't trade MGS4 and SC4!

If I had money I'd buy SC4 off you.
Well I bought sc4 thinking online would be fun...

It takes fucking long time to find someone to play with.... and then finding someone who isent cheap is really rare... Plus no one ever uses a mic...

I sell it for few bucks cash if you want it... If you feel like meting up... I give you both for about 40 bucks..

Hell I give oblivion if you give me 60 bucks... I havent have a new ps3 game since sc4...

and havent been playing since online and story mode sucks...

I kind want smackdown vs raw 2009....

Blackout

twelve said:
Just had a look through your list of what you have. My suggestion is to sell both the Need For Speeds and Army of Two (and Assassins Creed if you've finished it), then you can get some more games.

On his list everything except the first Resistance has trophies or is getting them.

Plus LBP's trophies are most likely going to be the easiest of the lot.

Totally agree. Both need for speeds I already have for PC, Pro street was fucking horrible IMO. (was a gift for christmas) and Carbon looks better on PC.

Army of Two was ok at first then it felt repetitive.

Assasins Creed was extremely repetitive, but I'm also tempted to keep it.

-------------

I found Sonic The Hedgehog and Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix underneath my bed. Totally forgot about these games and they both sucked. Harry Potter was for the girlfriend but seeing I almost don't let her touch my expensive hardware, might as well sell it too. Sonic the hedgehog I got because I thought it was going to be like the retro sonics or atleast as good as Sonic Adventure 1/2, but it was a total let down.

Slasher

Suck It
Well I've made a list for myself that maybe you'd consider worthy:

Games to look out for / Possibly buy:

X = Bought
O = Buying for sure

Saints Row 2
[STRIKE]Fallout 3 X[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Resistance 2 X[/STRIKE]
Killzone 2 O
[STRIKE]Socom: Confrontation X[/STRIKE]
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Dead Space
Bioshock
Farcry 2
LittleBigPlanet
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Call of Duty: World at War

Hope that helps. I'd consider any of those games worth getting.
I just picked up fallout 3 last week, and it's fuckin awesome to say the least. Tons of stuff to do, and lots of fun to play. It's sort of like Oblivion in a sense but improved in almost every way. I found myself unable to put the controller down even after 8+ hours of nonstop play and my eyes were starting to hurt - that's how addicting it is.
I also just picked up Resistance 2, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I expect it to be excellent