• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

-chw42- said:
So basically, you get the same app store as the iTunes one, but completely free?

I can't find them, is there a special section?

Yeah, here. The 'Buy Now' (Yes, even for free apps) links didn't work for me, so i manually searched for them in the App Store.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Eh, there was nothing good...

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Does anybody know why all h.264 encoded videos look really washed out and bright? Plus, I was wondering if that happened on the iTouch or iPhone, because it might not transfer over.

Seth

MD Party Room
MY video look fine....

Maybe you converter...

Sullivan

Vanden, what converter do you use?

Everyone else, what converter do you use?

Sullivan

I cannot wait, I should get my 32gb touch this week and I cannot wait!

Sullivan

lol, you can see my happiness, im sorry. I wish you could jailbrake the 2nd generation ipod.

Sullivan

Yep, your right gman, I got it for 359 too!

Are there any 2nd gen owners here?

eighty4

I had a 2nd gen, but I wanted a phone so I got the 3G instead. Also - I probably would never get a 2nd gen if I can't jailbreak it.

Sullivan

Well, i am going to be patient, I don't want the fugly 1st gen. The second gen is sexy.

eighty4

What I'm saying is, if you think the 1st gen is ugly and the 2nd gen is nicer, what limits the 3rd gen but being any sexier and making you spend more money?