• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What really happened with QJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colm

Adiuvo said:
I did before I became a VIP. When I did I didn't bother renewing it. Now that I look back on it the only reason I did it was to support the site, which is pretty sad considering the state of it now.
Didn't PopeOfDope buy you your premium? I thought he bought it with the money he won on #leaktrivia (which is appearantly related to the now-missing Campbell money which we will not speak of)

Adiuvo

Eran said:
Didn't PopeOfDope buy you your premium? I thought he bought it with the money he won on #leaktrivia (which is appearantly related to the now-missing Campbell money which we will not speak of)
Manny bought me premium for a month when I got that member of the month thing nobody participated in. Besides that, I don't remember anyone else buying it for me. Though that whole time period is kind of a blur.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think it went downhill once xodiac21 became prem and crashed the site lol..

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I still remember the last great moment of QJ, the MD Party name change night...it was the last time the MD Party Room was even anywhere close to as good as it used to be. From then on there were no more moments on QJ that were worthwhile.

*tear*

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
EriCKY said:
I remember QJ but then I got banned.

Well, two nights ago, I saw that you made an announcement, so I clicked it to see what it was and the next thing I knew, the application on my Intel Mac called "Mail" opened, kept making email windows with the subject "Hi" and wouldn't force quit at all for about 5 or so tries. It also caused Mozilla Firefox to pretty much crash and do the same thing.

I don't even understand how that happened... Macs can't really be hacked or infected by viruses... :(

EriCKY

spike021 said:
Well, two nights ago, I saw that you made an announcement, so I clicked it to see what it was and the next thing I knew, the application on my Intel Mac called "Mail" opened, kept making email windows with the subject "Hi" and wouldn't force quit at all for about 5 or so tries. It also caused Mozilla Firefox to pretty much crash and do the same thing.

I don't even understand how that happened... Macs can't really be hacked or infected by viruses... :(
wasn't me lol

Tooplex

QJ WAS good. But not so good now. I miss the good old times. Oh well :/

What mods from QJ are not mods on MforM? I kinda hope iball isnt made a mod on this forum. The problems i remember him making were many to be sure.

EriCKY

Tooplex said:
QJ WAS good. But not so good now. I miss the good old times. Oh well :/

What mods from QJ are not mods on MforM? I kinda hope iball isnt made a mod on this forum. The problems i remember him making were many to be sure.
/raises hand

Hiratai said:
You forgot the "me".
Doesn't matter because that command doesn't work the way it's supposed to here. As long as he gets the message across and everyone gets it, then there is nothing wrong with what he has posted.

I think DFS is one of those mods though.

eighty4

gmansixfo said:
Doesn't matter because that command doesn't work the way it's supposed to here. As long as he gets the message across and everyone gets it, then there is nothing wrong with what he has posted.

I think DFS is one of those mods though.
Obviously.

He was trying to imitate the command that is used in IRC, and forgot the me. Should've been simple and left at that. :neutral:

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Hiratai said:
Obviously.

He was trying to imitate the command that is used in IRC, and forgot the me. Should've been simple and left at that. :neutral:
What if he wasn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.