• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

Sullivan

Ya, but are there any flash games that were recreated "period" for the app store?

Hello everyone, Im getting my Iphone for Christmas and Im pretty prepared to jailbreak it, just a few questions however.. well actually just one that I need to know, and that is

What exactly is Cydia?

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Hello everyone, Im getting my Iphone for Christmas and Im pretty prepared to jailbreak it, just a few questions however.. well actually just one that I need to know, and that is

What exactly is Cydia?

It's the equivalent of the App Store, but instead, it has non-Apple authorized apps (homebrew, basically). Like winterboard updates and etc.

eighty4

Well Cydia isn't aimed at for apps, more for tweaks etc now. Honestly, I only use it once to get everything I need first then I use SSH.

_Syn

I think I'm getting a Touch this Christmas. No updates on the jailbreaking of the Touch yet? I've been looking around, but there aren't anything.

Sinfulfate

Whats the best free video converter out there for ipods? Most of my videos are in wmv format(for my old zune) and I want to put them on my touch without any quality loss/file size gain. I tried a few converters but the quality was actually worse and the file size was doubled =/

eighty4

Whats the best free video converter out there for ipods? Most of my videos are in wmv format(for my old zune) and I want to put them on my touch without any quality loss/file size gain. I tried a few converters but the quality was actually worse and the file size was doubled =/

VisualHub. The owner canned production so it's not available legally anywhere unless you pirate it from somewhere.

-chw42-

Like a Boss

You can also try Xvid4PSP.

Bump:
VisualHub. The owner canned production so it's not available legally anywhere unless you pirate it from somewhere.

I don't think he has a Mac. He was talking about WMVs and Zune videos.

Sullivan

well sort of..., they are new to some of the members here.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
My home button on my 2G is sort of unresponsive. I have to click it really hard to get it to work. So, if I go to the Apple store and tell them of my problem, can I walk out with a new 2G replacement or will they give me a piece of crap refurbished one?