• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

-chw42-

Like a Boss
My guess would be a refurbished one. What's wrong with a refurbished model if it works?

Well, for one, I have no idea how old the returb might be. My iPod is 3 weeks old, who knows iow old the refurbished one is. We all know the iPod battery doesn't have the longest lifespan. The problem with the button isn't major, it's still functioning, just not as well: When it starts to not work at all, then I'll go to the store and get a refurb.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Well, for one, I have no idea how old the returb might be. My iPod is 3 weeks old, who knows iow old the refurbished one is. We all know the iPod battery doesn't have the longest lifespan. The problem with the button isn't major, it's still functioning, just not as well: When it starts to not work at all, then I'll go to the store and get a refurb.

They check the batteries before shipping the refurbs back out. If in need, they will replace parts that either A) aren't working at all, or B) are having small issues that could lead to larger ones.

Sullivan

That would really suck to get a brand new ipod touch, and then have something wrong with it and get a refurb.

Sullivan

Really? I feel bad for you, I always order from MacMall, I get a free 2 year warranty, and they don't send refurbs.

eighty4

I hate Sullivan.

But anyways, I just got another 3G for Kelly. She's been begging me to use my card to get her one for the longest time now.

_Syn

Hiratai said:
I hate Sullivan.

But anyways, I just got another 3G for Kelly. She's been begging me to use my card to get her one for the longest time now.

Lmfao, straight up, don't be an ass, it's Christmas time. Unless you're a Jew.

Anyone try the chrome back finish on the iPod? It may sound weird but i don't know how it'll look. If someone wants to try it, it's on Youtube search up "Chrome iPod Touch"