• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
So I did all of that, and I went to download Price Is Right, but when I press download, it says 144 kb downloaded and nothing else happens, the download bar doesnt progress or anything, I read elsewhere you need to path the installation file before. Is that ipaprep? Because I couldnt find that in cydia

I forget exactly what its called, but its in the hackulo repo. I'm not sure what your problem could be. Try installing a different one. Btw, this program with patch the mobileinstallation file for you.

-chw42-

Like a Boss

Slasher

Suck It
My brother got an Ipod Touch for Christmas, though it's one of the unhackable ones apparently. It's pretty neat but nothing I would ever consider getting given apples shitty rep with me, and the fact that the buttons are so damn small I have trouble hitting the right thing with my apparently massive fingers

Robby

Los Doyers!
I love the web browsing on the iPod. The YouTube feature is also neat. I just hope a jailbreak comes put soon.

Vee

I hate how Apple only allow you to dev for the App Store, with the SDK if your only on a Apple format. I mean, wtf? If i just want to learn how to develop and make some decent games, why do i have to go and buy a really expensive laptop/computer?

I'm sure its deterred alot of really good developers from making games for them. They should port the SDK to Windows.

Sullivan

I hate how Apple only allow you to dev for the App Store, with the SDK if your only on a Apple format. I mean, wtf? If i just want to learn how to develop and make some decent games, why do i have to go and buy a really expensive laptop/computer?

I'm sure its deterred alot of really good developers from making games for them. They should port the SDK to Windows.

Actually, I found someone on a forum running mac osx, or leopard on a VM in windows. It wasn't working fully, but it was getting somewhere.

eldiablov

Contributor
Actually, I found someone on a forum running mac osx, or leopard on a VM in windows. It wasn't working fully, but it was getting somewhere.

No ... it didnt work at all. The guy got frustrated in the end and gave up. Supposedly people have had some success using cygwin though :/

I have a new problem, Ive downloaded 3 games and every single one when i press install, it just says "Processing Simcity" then it just clicks out, then I go to the menu and press it to play it, and it opens then goes back to the menu, this has happened to the alst 3 games, whats going on?