• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your most anticipated movie(s) of 2009

Noriyuke

Watchmen
Terminator Salvation
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Land of the Lost
Gran Torino

I, am honestly not expecting much when it comes to the new transformers, the first one was awesome, but im skeptical on the second one.

Watchmen im excited for, i wanted to see what DC was going to come up next.

The big ones i want are Terminator 4, mainly because i like the whole terminator idea, and the new Xmen because the trailer rocked my socks off.

Gran Torino is also looking seriously good, like im amazed clint eastwood is still walking... let alone punching people in this movie.

Adiuvo

Status Updated: 18 September 2008

Doesn't sound like it's in production to me. And a release date of 2009 isn't exactly solid (pun intended).

Didn't notice that, only looked at the notes section.

Oh well, scratch that off.

Now that I've started seeing trailers Watchmen looks good. I never read the comics, but it doesn't seem hard to follow.

twelve

I'm not dead
Didn't notice that, only looked at the notes section.

Oh well, scratch that off.

Now that I've started seeing trailers Watchmen looks good. I never read the comics, but it doesn't seem hard to follow.
Might still be a 09 film. Once it enters production it's usually a quick process.

Chathurga

New Watchmen Trailer.

WATCHMEN MOVIE

Get some.

Rorschach is looking sweet, very well done. This trailer gets a ++ for another awesome song (Take a Bow by Muse).

Gran Torino is also looking seriously good, like im amazed clint eastwood is still walking... let alone punching people in this movie.

Well if I was honest the punching looks bad and the acting isn't the best either. Eastwood kills it though, very good in the movie.
It's a real tear jerker, very good follow up from Million Dollar Baby. Makes you think too.

Joey

OH OH OH

Arrested Development, if they get it out in '09... Best movie evar, guaranteed.

xploren

Contributor
Watchmen, Sherlock Holmes, The Soloist, and Harry Potter 6 (I just want to see how it's going to be, I didn't really like 5).

OH, I can't forget Hannah Montana: The Movie![/sarcasm] Fucking Disney...

EDIT: By the way, for the people who are waiting for Gran Torino, where do you guys live? I presume Europe, since it's out already in the US.

Chathurga

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button just got leaked onto the internet from a completely unknown source too.
Been waiting for any sort of release of this, a screener is almost too good to be true :D

Nicely brings 2008 to a close.

Noriyuke

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button just got leaked onto the internet from a completely unknown source too.
Been waiting for any sort of release of this, a screener is almost too good to be true :D

Nicely brings 2008 to a close.

I didnt believe you at first, mainly because ************ links i found turned out to be 404's but then i saw a few sites confirming it by this group names bloodshot. Thanks for the heads up on this lol, my mom doesn't have to leave the house now!

Rorschach is looking sweet, very well done. This trailer gets a ++ for another awesome song (Take a Bow by Muse).

Well if I was honest the punching looks bad and the acting isn't the best either. Eastwood kills it though, very good in the movie.
It's a real tear jerker, very good follow up from Million Dollar Baby. Makes you think too.

Lol, i was totally being sarcastic on that one bit there, but its all good, i think you got my drift there...

Chathurga

Written by the guy who wrote Gump I think.
It shows too, Gump and this stand as the only two films that ever made me cry.

It's a weeper people, bring tissue. Amazing, amazing film.

Vee

I like the art style in 300/Sin City. So this looks like its going to be quite a cool movie. Is it about a comic?

eldiablov

Contributor
I like the art style in 300/Sin City. So this looks like its going to be quite a cool movie. Is it about a comic?

No idea who that was directed at but if it was me then yes, The Spirit is based on a graphical novel.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
not 09, but I cant wait to see The Spirit.

also, Watchmen of course.

i hope Wolverine is good

eldiablov

Contributor
Just watched Gran Torino, I thought it was fantastic. Eastwood made the movie what it was with great acting and excellent direction.

Im half way through seven pounds and i'm slightly confused, i'm sure all will become clear in the end though :/

twelve

I'm not dead
Watched Seven Pounds the other day (not sure when it was out in the US but it's 09 for the UK). Definitely worth seeing.