• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
151 is like a punishment drink or shot. It tastes like complete shit and mixes horribly. I don't know why you would want to drink it. But you are young so that pretty much explains it though.

Ditto, Though I do like zombie which has 151 in it. I usually avoid it at all costs.

Slasher

Suck It
01162009068rn5.jpg

it was nice

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I got pretty shitty last Saturday, I didn't drink a single beer though. Coke and Morgan most of the night, with shots of Smirnoff Raspberry vodka.

Me and the bathroom got to know each other pretty well that night.

Serideth

I bought a big bottle of whiskey, it had some fancy name on it and was pretty good, won't be doing that again for a while though.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Getting some beer tonight.
2 30-racks of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
I hate beer, but I don't mind PBR for some reason (I think my grandpa used to drink it and I had sips of it, so it's familiar to me).
All-in-all it should be a pretty good night, I'll post pics.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Last night never happened.
But it did happen tonight.
I'll put up some pics later of all the beer we have.
It just wound up being coors and bud.
I'm pretty unsober.

Dj Lonestar

JD & Coke all the way for me tonight off out for my best buds birthday we are taking over a thai retaraunt first then straight into town to get messy.

Slasher

Suck It
My girlfriend and I last night just about finished an entire 40oz of 'Canadian Club' brand whisky. I've been puking all morning and my head is throbbing. Somebody kill me now

chrono6456

This is strange, I'm definitely a lightweight, but about 2 weeks ago I really got completely drunk for the first time. I would say I had the equivalent of 5-7 shots of vodka along with one beer, but still remember completely everything from the night even though I was nearly stumbling over myself. I never felt sick at all, and the next morning, I felt completely fine, no hangover at all.

Maybe I can hold my liquor well

Sullivan

My girlfriend and I last night just about finished an entire 40oz of 'Canadian Club' brand whisky. I've been puking all morning and my head is throbbing. Somebody kill me now

And how is she doing? Feel bad for you man.

I don't really think I will drink ever, maybe here and there, but I am on a roll, not 21 and have never drank any alcohol.

Slasher

Suck It
This is strange, I'm definitely a lightweight, but about 2 weeks ago I really got completely drunk for the first time. I would say I had the equivalent of 5-7 shots of vodka along with one beer, but still remember completely everything from the night even though I was nearly stumbling over myself. I never felt sick at all, and the next morning, I felt completely fine, no hangover at all.

Maybe I can hold my liquor well

Many factors can determine and alter the experience you had (Body weight, hydrated, did you eat beforehand, etc, etc).

I think the biggest one being how properly hydrated you were. Having a hangover is essentially because your body has used up all of its H2O so it takes the water that is stored in your brain - causing your head to hurt. Drinking lots of water before you pass out (and during drinking if possible) is a great hangover prevention measure that I should have done last night. Maybe it was a sign for me when 'The Waterboy' movie started playing on TV lol

And how is she doing? Feel bad for you man.

I don't really think I will drink ever, maybe here and there, but I am on a roll, not 21 and have never drank any alcohol.
Thanks for asking man. She's doing alright now but she was feeling pretty similarly to how I was. It's her 19th birthday today so now she can legally buy booze. That's what got us drinking in the first place lol

Once I made that post earlier, I threw up, took a crap, then went straight back to bed. I'm doing better now :)

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Alright, here is my story from Friday night. Before a mardi gras party at one of the other fraternities here on campus a few of my pledge bros. and I killed two handles of Smirnoff. Mega drunk were we. It was hilarious, because we all have different drunk personalities. I hit on girls the whole time, and as soon as I started having success with one I focused on another. One of my bros. is a wanderer and just ran around all night. Another one is a lightweight and threw up in the bushes a few times. Another one started dancing by himself, and the last one kept unsuccessfully trying to dance with girls.

TeamOverload

I haven't drank in two months now, that's really surprising for me, as I used to drink quite a bit. I kinda have a craving now.